S7 MATCH DAY 5 - CUP ROUND 2

Started by J-Reedy, June 03, 2012, 07:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

New games up, time to play second cup round:

J-Reedy

Howdy Luiggi. Just writing quickly couple of start times from this week, that should surely suit me, if they suit you, sir, all times CEST/GMT+2:
- Tuesday 17-20.30
- Thursday 18-20.30

I'll add some more times when my schedule clears up more. Just got back home from the weekend and not sure how the week will turn out.

hakos

Allright Gnaarkill, time for a rematch !

This week I can only play during the evenings and not at all in the weekend.

So basically that means my possible start times are monday-thursday 18-21. Hope this can fit your schedule somewhere.

/HÃ¥kan

P.S: J-Reedy, did you visit dragons lair and/or sf-bokhandeln? Did they fulfill your expectations?

tags

Barm, bet you're dying to check out my hot new tentacles :D

Bit of a busy week, but I can start Thursday 18+, Friday 18+ and probably most of Saturday/Sunday (hopefully before Saturday evening if it's Saturday)

Luiggi

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 03, 2012, 07:40:29 PM
Howdy Luiggi. Just writing quickly couple of start times from this week, that should surely suit me, if they suit you, sir, all times CEST/GMT+2:
- Tuesday 17-20.30
- Thursday 18-20.30

I'll add some more times when my schedule clears up more. Just got back home from the weekend and not sure how the week will turn out.

Tuesday 19.00 sounds like a good time for me. See you tomorrow.

Mr B

Alright Goldie  :D
Revenge calling!!

No, but seriously, when can you play.
I'm available Wednesday and Thursday/Friday evening, and Sunday is open also.

Cheers!
/B

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on June 03, 2012, 09:44:44 PM
Tuesday 19.00 sounds like a good time for me. See you tomorrow.

It's a date, see you on the field.

Quote from: hakos on June 03, 2012, 08:11:20 PM
P.S: J-Reedy, did you visit dragons lair and/or sf-bokhandeln? Did they fulfill your expectations?

Yep, visited SF-bokhandeln but didn't have the energy to do Dragons lair as I found couple boardgames that I had been looking for already from the SF. I didn't find any comics that interested me from SF, but I  did snatch up couple of books by new (new to me that is) fantasy authors that seemed promising. The store was really excellent, thanks for the info! I should've noticed it before because it was on a street that I've walked by certainly on earlier Stockholm trips, but somehow I have missed it, probably because of the name, as I tend to go primarily for comics and board games.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Mr B on June 04, 2012, 07:30:52 AM
Alright Goldie  :D
Revenge calling!!

No, but seriously, when can you play.
I'm available Wednesday and Thursday/Friday evening, and Sunday is open also.

Cheers!
/B

Friday evening should work fine. Start about 21?

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on June 03, 2012, 08:39:36 PM
Barm, bet you're dying to check out my hot new tentacles :D

Bit of a busy week, but I can start Thursday 18+, Friday 18+ and probably most of Saturday/Sunday (hopefully before Saturday evening if it's Saturday)
Yeah, dying quite literally, I'm afraid  ;)

Shall we say Thursday at 20:00 if nothing spectacular happens?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

It's a date!

I'll see if I can keep Harry away from being gang-fouled out more than 2 turns this time :P

hakos

So basically that means my possible start times are monday-thursday 18-21. Hope this can fit your schedule somewhere.

Just realized that wednesday is a free day in Sweden. So on wednesday I can play at any time.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on June 04, 2012, 06:53:40 PM

Just realized that wednesday is a free day in Sweden. So on wednesday I can play at any time.

Hi hakos!

Yes wednesday is free day and what could be a better celebration of our national day than playing blood bowl!? :)
How about a morning game? @10.00 CEST?

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on June 04, 2012, 04:06:35 PM
It's a date!

I'll see if I can keep Harry away from being gang-fouled out more than 2 turns this time :P
I might have to reschedule to Friday, same time. I'll let you know tonight, sorry about the inconvenience.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on June 05, 2012, 08:32:10 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 04, 2012, 04:06:35 PM
It's a date!

I might have to reschedule to Friday, same time. I'll let you know tonight, sorry about the inconvenience.

-Barm
No problem at all for me, Friday is perfect.

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 04, 2012, 09:53:13 PM
Quote from: hakos on June 04, 2012, 06:53:40 PM

Hi hakos!

Yes wednesday is free day and what could be a better celebration of our national day than playing blood bowl!? :)
How about a morning game? @10.00 CEST?

/Gnaarkill

That sounds perfect. See you then.