S7 MATCH DAY 6 - CUP ROUND 3

Started by J-Reedy, June 09, 2012, 07:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

We're advancing fast here, last cup round is already here, two days ahead of schedule. Nice going everyone!
Here are the matchups:

J-Reedy

Howdy Gnaarkill! Here are my OK starting times that I'm sure about right now, all times GMT+2 / CEST:
- Sunday 9-14 (bit later times, maybe until 16, could also be OK but I need to know early)
- Tuesday 19-20.30 (forgot that I have a floorball match at 19)
- Wednesday 19-21
- Thursday 19.30-21
- Friday 17-22

Let me know if anyone of those suits you, sir. I'll let know about days after those later, if nescessary.

The Golden Arrow

So, barm, we meet again! I'm sure your eager for revenge ;)

I can play Monday or Friday night and in the week end next week. I could also get a game in daytime during the week.

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 09, 2012, 09:17:16 AM

I can play Monday or Friday night and in the week end next week. I could also get a game in daytime during the week.
Yeah, I can assure you we thirst for vengeance and the blood of Virgins (No More)  :P

Shall we say Monday at 20:30 GMT+2/CEST then?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Yo, kvasilad!
When can you take on the nude Norsemen?
Weekdays its evening that works only.
Preferred starting time 20:30 cest.

Weekends just let me know what times suites you.

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on June 09, 2012, 10:19:30 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 09, 2012, 09:17:16 AM

Yeah, I can assure you we thirst for vengeance and the blood of Virgins (No More)  :P

Shall we say Monday at 20:30 GMT+2/CEST then?
-Barm

That doesn't work I'm afraid. Sweden is paying its first game in the Ec so I won't be able to start until 21.30 or later :(

tags

Quote from: Mr B on June 09, 2012, 11:02:30 AM
Yo, kvasilad!
When can you take on the nude Norsemen?
Weekdays its evening that works only.
Preferred starting time 20:30 cest.

Weekends just let me know what times suites you.

Cheers!
/B

Hi there! Thursday and Friday 20:30 should be good, otherwise I think my Saturday and Sunday are both pretty open.

Luiggi

Hey there Hakos. I'm not really sure what my schedule might look like this week but anyway, just throw some dates at me and I'll try to adapt.

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 09, 2012, 01:58:53 PM
That doesn't work I'm afraid. Sweden is paying its first game in the Ec so I won't be able to start until 21.30 or later :(
Can you suggest some times for Fri/Sat/Sun then, since you obviously have got some times that aren't good for you?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Luiggi on June 09, 2012, 11:17:17 PM
Hey there Hakos. I'm not really sure what my schedule might look like this week but anyway, just throw some dates at me and I'll try to adapt.

Hi Luiggi

It seems I'm not available to play until thursday. Thursday & Friday after 18:00 should be ok. In the weekend I can probably adapt my time's to be able to play anytime if I just get time information one day ahead of the playdate.

/Håkan

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on June 10, 2012, 12:38:47 AM
Can you suggest some times for Fri/Sat/Sun then, since you obviously have got some times that aren't good for you?
-Barm

Yeah OK. On Friday I can either play during the day or late, from 22.30. On Saturday and Sunday I don't know right now, but I should be able to play from 20 or so.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on June 09, 2012, 06:54:04 PM
Hi there! Thursday and Friday 20:30 should be good, otherwise I think my Saturday and Sunday are both pretty open.
Lets try Friday then, CEST 20:30.

BR
/B

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 10, 2012, 05:56:22 PM
-Barm

Yeah OK. On Friday I can either play during the day or late, from 22.30. On Saturday and Sunday I don't know right now, but I should be able to play from 20 or so.
Those are not particularly good times for me (to say the least), but I'll try to make Friday 22.30 work.

-Barm

Luiggi

Quote from: hakos on June 10, 2012, 05:27:29 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on June 09, 2012, 11:17:17 PM

Hi Luiggi

It seems I'm not available to play until thursday. Thursday & Friday after 18:00 should be ok. In the weekend I can probably adapt my time's to be able to play anytime if I just get time information one day ahead of the playdate.

/Håkan

Hello. Friday 18.00 GMT +2 should be ok. See you then!

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on June 11, 2012, 08:39:17 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 10, 2012, 05:56:22 PM
-Barm

Those are not particularly good times for me (to say the least), but I'll try to make Friday 22.30 work.

-Barm

So, you can't play during the weekend at all? I should be able to take some time, although I would prefer it to be morning or evening and not during the afternoon.