MD3: Ull's Pasture

Started by The Golden Arrow, January 22, 2011, 10:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Available Inducements
Slaggbitarn: Bribes (example: "Bribe the Ref), ?, ?
Satorin: Bribes, ?, ?
Ratstick: Bribes, Bloodweiser Babes, Wandering Apoth
Elake: Bribes
Mooonuel: Bribes, Bloodweiser Babes, Igor
Zyanide: Bribes, ?, ?

Rotty

Ok Mooonuel, lets just see how rotten those decaying players of yours are!  8)

I can play Mon-Thur around 20:00 CET. I have a hard week of work ahead of me so in worst case scenario I may need to postpone the play one hour (depends on the ppl on work and the train from Solna-Uppsala). I'll let you know on this board. The weekend is also crowded but if we can't make it during the week Sunday somehow is an option.

So, what u say? =)

/ Rotty
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

Elake

ok slaggbitarn,
I can play mon 20-22.30, tue 18-22.30, thu 20-22.30 and sun 14-22.30.
All times = matchstart

mooonuel

Rotty

Mon or Weds  20:00 cet be good for me
Am looking forward to the new challenge of ratboys after playing two pretty bashy teams

mooonuel  :)

Slaggbitarn

Elake.Let say 21:00 Thursday!

Rotty

Quote from: mooonuel on January 23, 2011, 08:19:16 PM
Rotty

Mon or Weds  20:00 cet be good for me
Am looking forward to the new challenge of ratboys after playing two pretty bashy teams

mooonuel  :)

The rats have spoken and agreed, Wednesday at 20:00 Viking time it is. My one cheer leading Pestilent rat told me to say that he is delighted play against something as rotten as him. I feel I may have to fire him for being biased..  ::)

Bleed you soon.

Elake

Slaggbitarn

Förlåt Elake men har hela tiden olika arbetstider och nu för första gången på väldigt länge har jag fått riktigt sena arbetstider. Slutar ca 21:30 hela veckan.
Kan vi ta det på söndag kl. 14 istället(helst tidigare om det gåt) Annars kan jag alla vardagsförmiddagar

Johan

mooonuel

Wednesday 20:00 Viking time is great

See you in the middle  :D

Zyanid

hej Satorin. Kan vi spela ikväll 20:00?

//Kristoffer

Zyanid

Satorin, Vad säger du om att spela ikväll (onsdag) kl 20:00?

Rotty

Thanks for a nice game Mooonuel, 7 cas in total and 2-1.  You deserved the last TD -should have been a draw. Perhaps put your Pestigor on some GFI training? :)

Cheers

mooonuel

Congrats Rotty

Great game well played. Pestigor has been denied his chance to contract purple pox due to his incompetence  :o

Flying Circus

Quote from: Rotty on January 26, 2011, 09:11:37 PM
Thanks for a nice game Mooonuel, 7 cas in total and 2-1.  You deserved the last TD -should have been a draw. Perhaps put your Pestigor on some GFI training? :)

Cheers

Yea Rotty this should mean your Rats are moving up one devision for next season  :) Soon the Rats will take over this place  :P

Rotty

Oh it might do Cirkus :D I've indeed been blessed (cursed?) by the Horned one and had my share of lucky moves. A good league is judged by how many rats there are in the play offs, isn't it ::)