S7 PLAYOFFS - QUARTER FINALS

Started by J-Reedy, June 18, 2012, 05:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

AND THE PLAYOFFSY THING IS ON!

Due to the earlier cup/championship issue the playoff pairings are now based on the cup groupings. Luckily this causes only 2 matchups to be different than they should be based on the championship results.

GAME ON!

J-Reedy

Howdy G-Arrow. Here are my OK start times for the week (GMT+2/CEST):

- Tuesday 19-21.30
- Wednesday 18.30-20.30
- Thursday 18.00-21.00
- either Saturday or Sunday 9-22.00

Let me know if you any of those suits you, sir. I've got a thing to do on weekend that'll take whole day but I can do it on either day so I have another day available. I just need to know the day by Thursday if we are to play on weekend.

tags

I'm guessing my matchup was one of them, seeing as I went 1-1-1 in the champs and a dismal 0-3 in the cup? :D

Anyway, Luiggi, I'm available for starting between 18 and 22 CEST on Wednesday and Thursday. I guess I could also do today from 2030-2200 CEST.

I'll probably be able to come back with some weekend times if none of those sound good.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 18, 2012, 05:45:57 AM

- Tuesday 19-21.30
- Wednesday 18.30-20.30
- Thursday 18.00-21.00

Let me know if you any of those suits you, sir. I've got a thing to do on weekend that'll take whole day but I can do it on either day so I have another day available. I just need to know the day by Thursday if we are to play on weekend.

Sadly this week is very busy for me with midsummer and all. Actually the only night I'm free is today and the weekend is totally booked... I can play daytime tue-thursday or next week pretty much whenever if we could nudge the game week a bit.

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 18, 2012, 09:22:47 AM

- Tuesday 19-21.30
- Wednesday 18.30-20.30
- Thursday 18.00-21.00

Sadly this week is very busy for me with midsummer and all. Actually the only night I'm free is today and the weekend is totally booked... I can play daytime tue-thursday or next week pretty much whenever if we could nudge the game week a bit.

All right. Well, give me a suitable daytime gaming time for Wednesday. I'll be working from home whole Wednesday and I should be able to squeeze in couple of hours gaming then. If that won't work out, I guess it'll have to next week. I'm guessing nudging the game week won't hurt anyone because of the midsummer (I totally forgot that it's already next weekend).

hakos

Time to meet some nice Elves. Must be better than those pesky orc's last time, right? Highest TV of all team's you say? And 5 blodgers, oh dear, time to call some not so nice friends to join the team...

Barmution, I can play almost any evening from 18:00 and forward this week if I just get a one day heads-up (even though tuesday is the least suitable). Weekend, not sure yet, but can probably play alot of times except friday evening and saturday morning (curing hangover at that time).

/Håkan

Mr B

Gnaarchilli, when can we create a group hug contest?
I'm busy Friday/Saturday.
Otherwise, evenings starting games@~20:30isch.

B

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 18, 2012, 09:40:51 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 18, 2012, 09:22:47 AM

- Tuesday 19-21.30
- Wednesday 18.30-20.30
- Thursday 18.00-21.00

All right. Well, give me a suitable daytime gaming time for Wednesday. I'll be working from home whole Wednesday and I should be able to squeeze in couple of hours gaming then. If that won't work out, I guess it'll have to next week. I'm guessing nudging the game week won't hurt anyone because of the midsummer (I totally forgot that it's already next weekend).

The best for me would be to start relatively early, say 9-10 so that the whole day is not lost.

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on June 18, 2012, 02:20:32 PM
Time to meet some nice Elves. Must be better than those pesky orc's last time, right? Highest TV of all team's you say? And 5 blodgers, oh dear, time to call some not so nice friends to join the team...

Barmution, I can play almost any evening from 18:00 and forward this week if I just get a one day heads-up (even though tuesday is the least suitable). Weekend, not sure yet, but can probably play alot of times except friday evening and saturday morning (curing hangover at that time).

/Håkan
You are in for a treat, H! DSS hate causing casualties, that's why we let the crowd do our dirty business for us. Just let us dominate the sidelines, and you'll be fine. In true Druchii style there will even be something in it for you if you let us run freely towards your end zone ;)

How about Wednesday at 20.30 GMT+2/CEST?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 18, 2012, 03:07:38 PM
The best for me would be to start relatively early, say 9-10 so that the whole day is not lost.

Early times are OK for me also. Wednesday 9.00 works fine but even earlier times (say starting from 8.00) are possible, if nescessary. So shall we say 9 at Wednesday or do you want an even earlier time?

Luiggi

Quote from: kvasilad on June 18, 2012, 07:53:14 AM
I'm guessing my matchup was one of them, seeing as I went 1-1-1 in the champs and a dismal 0-3 in the cup? :D

Anyway, Luiggi, I'm available for starting between 18 and 22 CEST on Wednesday and Thursday. I guess I could also do today from 2030-2200 CEST.

I'll probably be able to come back with some weekend times if none of those sound good.

Hey there kvasilad. Wednesday at 18 CEST sounds good, I'll see you in-game.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on June 18, 2012, 03:08:52 PM
Quote from: hakos on June 18, 2012, 02:20:32 PM

/Håkan
You are in for a treat, H! DSS hate causing casualties, that's why we let the crowd do our dirty business for us. Just let us dominate the sidelines, and you'll be fine. In true Druchii style there will even be something in it for you if you let us run freely towards your end zone ;)

How about Wednesday at 20.30 GMT+2/CEST?

That time would suite me fine. See you then.

/H

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 18, 2012, 03:38:35 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on June 18, 2012, 03:07:38 PM

Early times are OK for me also. Wednesday 9.00 works fine but even earlier times (say starting from 8.00) are possible, if nescessary. So shall we say 9 at Wednesday or do you want an even earlier time?

9 is perfect for me :)

tags

Quote from: Luiggi on June 18, 2012, 06:01:29 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 18, 2012, 07:53:14 AM

Hey there kvasilad. Wednesday at 18 CEST sounds good, I'll see you in-game.

Ok! Can't wait to face those black orcs without my mino... sigh.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on June 18, 2012, 02:44:45 PM
Gnaarchilli, when can we create a group hug contest?
I'm busy Friday/Saturday.
Otherwise, evenings starting games@~20:30isch.

B

Hi Mister, with the big B :)
How about today (tuesday) @20:30?
Otherwise i can play on thursday @20:30.

Lets see if my chumps can beat your champs!? =)

/Gnaarkill