S7 PLAYOFFS - SEMI-FINALS

Started by J-Reedy, June 22, 2012, 07:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

The game just continues after the 16th, ending it at turn 20, then 24 etc..
Longest game ever,  ;D
Gratz Barm, yes the blocking powers were lost this morning.
Quite strange that we had no cas except for the one quite early by the yethee.
Never the less, the four double skulls at late stage did hurt a lot.

BR
/B

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on July 02, 2012, 01:06:46 PM
Meh, I told you guys to play Last Man Standing... Norse teams seem to hurt only teams with more 9+ AV, meh. I'm already scared about what a team with less MB and less armor is going to do to my greenskins. Though it's about time I shed some dark elf blood, so who knows :P Let's hope for a fun and interesting game, regardless of the winner.

So... when can you play, Barmution? This week I should be free every day to kick-off from 16.00 to 18.00 GMT +2.
Are you able to start as late as 18.30 GMT+2 tonight, tomorrow or Friday? Anything earlier than that crashes with the work/gym/soccer routine and I'm fully booked on Wednesday and Thursday.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on July 01, 2012, 09:16:19 PM
Hakos: As far as I know, if it's a cup match, you add 4 new turns at the end of turn 16 if the score is equal. I think it goes on adding 4 new turns every 4th turn until there's a winner, so it's not golden goal as such. But I guess, in reality, it's pretty close :)

Thank you