Season 8 QA - questions & comments about new season here

Started by J-Reedy, May 19, 2012, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

I split the old S8 QA post into two, any questions/comments about the season 8 not related can be put here. Can also be used for chit-chatting.

tags

I will happily join season 8, but I may have problems between 17th and 24th of July, as I'm going to countries with unknown internet availability. Maybe there is some extra wiggle room during the main holiday seasons? Either way, the worst that could happen is probably one walkover for me. As long as there are still high-TV teams, I'll rejoin with my Disorganized Dudes.

Barmution

DSS are in, probably for their last season for a while. Going to try some Lizardmen in season 9, if everything goes by the book.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Yo, I'll take another ride with my Norse ifwe need more feeding.

The Golden Arrow

I'll play another round with the elves. We will probably need to be a bit flexible with the match weeks because of vactions etc.

Luiggi

I'd like to join for one more season with Orkitis, but I'll have to wait and see how my summer schedule is shaping before giving you a final decision.

Gnaarkill

I´d like to join with Vinterlegionen aswell :)

hakos

I would like to join for another season. Most likely with Getingarna again.

The Golden Arrow

OK, I've decided to take a break from the elves. Since they haven't yet made a show in this league I want to try out a nurgle team instead. Will be interesting.

J-Reedy

I Updated the schedule, let's assume that the next season will start between July 9th and July 16th. If you know any friends or enemies you'd like to humiliate in the "friendly" game of Blood Bowl, let them know that now is the time to sign up!

tags

Just to reiterate what I've mentioned earlier, I'll be out of the country between 17th and 24th July, and will probably not be available much the week before either (although I might be able to fit a game in 16th with some luck).

25th of July and onwards I should have plenty of time, so if the deadline for completing first matchday is a couple of days after that, I should definitely be able to sort something out.

Luiggi

By the looks of it I will be able to play next season as well. It turned out I have intense work in the mornings but most afternoons I'm free. I will probably keep Orkitis... I might need to fire some veterans to keep the TV low enough, though... (unless DSS do that for me in the S7 finals, which is a strong possibility).

Barmution

Only if you plan on playing close to the sidelines... the DSS hasn't got a single killer skill (MB/PO) and only 2 guards. Of course, I plan on bringing my enchanted 2d6 of +7, so it might sting a bit...
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on July 02, 2012, 04:00:12 PM
Only if you plan on playing close to the sidelines... the DSS hasn't got a single killer skill (MB/PO) and only 2 guards. Of course, I plan on bringing my enchanted 2d6 of +7, so it might sting a bit...

It's the enchanted dice that worry me, MB+PO helps but it's no guarantee. Besides, I'm expecting my lvl 5 blitzer to be hit in the head by an angry fan, Ronaldo style.

The Golden Arrow

I will be gone until next Tuesday so won't be able to sign up before then.