Match Day 1 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, August 18, 2012, 05:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And we're off to season 8 of NUL! Who will take the pot this year? Which undead team will show up as the liveliest? Who'll rack up the most casualties? Which elf team will reign supreme? Who'll be the touchdown hog this season? Will Luiggi get any ability upgrades with skill rolls this time? Answers to these exciting questions and more will be answered soon!

Here are the matchups:

Here's the short reminder of how matches should be scheduled both for our new and old coaches:
- New match day and match day thread will be opened once the previous match day has finished.
- Home team is responsible for contacting the other team. However, either coach can initiate contact. Basically, which ever coach sees the new match week first can announce his free times for the week.
- Coaches can agree on the game time anyway they want: in this forum thread, private messaging, e-mail, face to face, pidgeon carriers or through goblin messengers. However, please let rest of the league know that you've settled on a match time by writing into this thread.

That's it. As Mr. B. already mentioned, we'll be going with more relaxed schedule for the first weeks. But let's try to get the first match day played within two weeks at the latest.

J-Reedy

All righty Hakos, looks like you'll have your chance of avenging my slander of your nor... I mean human team.

I just started my vacation, so I'm quite free most of the days. However, as I'm free as a bird now for few weeks, I won't probably be online as frequently. So there might be some delays in my communication but I should be online at least once a day. Here are some of times that I'm available for gaming (all times CET/GMT+2):
- Sunday the 19th, from 15 onwards.
- Monday all day.
- Friday through Sunday all day if you let me know before Tuesday. I'll be hiking and away from the Interwebs from Tuesday to Thursday.

hakos

I have one week remaning of my vacation, and few things planned. Which means I can play almost any day, but best would be tuesday, wednesday or thursday where I can play any time. Oh, right, doesn't suit you.

Think we could aim for monday either start early (~10) or after 17.

Backup plan would be friday early, saturday late, or sunday any time.

Noticed that we have a TV of 1170 vs 1180, should be a very even match, at least if my 3 looners decides to play. Looking forward to it.

/Hakos

tags

Lasseman! Maybe in the next season or two, your Chaotic dudes can take on my Disorganized Dudes for the mirror match, but for now, I'll just have some squishy elves. At least I get to play the chaos team before the guys get MB+PO :)

Anyway, I guess we're both in CEST timezone. I'm available Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from about 1900, and can probably start as late as 2200 if I'm stretching it.

I'll probably have some time during the weekend, and definitely during next week as well, but I don't have the full overview yet. I'll update you with more times if we can't get the game on during this week.

Luiggi

Ahhh, good old Barmution again. I'm the elf now so I guess I'll be the one receiving a physical beating this time for a change  :D

I am a bit limited this week so I can only play from Tuesday to Friday at either 16.00 or 22.00 GMT+2. I should have a better schedule this weekend though, so if these don't suit you, tell me your options so I may adapt.

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on August 19, 2012, 10:50:49 AM

Monday works for me. I'm doing errands at home whole day, so I'll be available for both early or late start. Just let me know the time for Monday, and I'll be there. I'll check the forum on Monday morning and plan my day according to the game time.

And yep, it should be an even match. Although you have two tacklers that'll make the game harder for me. I just have to hope that you're game plan will be so complicated that your big bonehead and those looners will not understand it and cause lots of turnovers:P

Gnaarkill

Hi Gurgeh!

Seems like a mighty clash between elves and norse are coming up! :)

My ok starting times for this week are as follow (all times are in CEST-Central European Summer Time):

Monday: 21.00 - 22.00
Tuesday: 21.00 - 22.00
Wednesday: 21.00 - 22.00
Thursday: 18.00 - 22.00
Friday: 19.30 - 00.00
Saturday: All day
Sunday: 20.00 - 22.00

Hope anyone of these times suits you, sir!
See you on the pitch!

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

I see a Golden opportunity here  :P, When can you take on the anti-elfs?
Weekdays are evenings only, This Wednesday is Off.

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

Hm ok, monday should probably work, at least if we can not start too early. Like start 21.00 at the earliest.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 19, 2012, 02:38:00 PM
Quote from: hakos on August 19, 2012, 10:50:49 AM

Monday works for me. I'm doing errands at home whole day, so I'll be available for both early or late start. Just let me know the time for Monday, and I'll be there. I'll check the forum on Monday morning and plan my day according to the game time.

It will have to be late monday, got some things planned during daytime now. So, let's say 19?

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Ok Hakos, see you at 19 tonight!

Lars

Kvasilad shall we say 20:00 at Wednesday?

//Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 20, 2012, 08:58:57 AM

//Lars

Yep, sounds good!

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on August 20, 2012, 09:39:06 AM

//Lars

Yep, sounds good!

Oh crap, sorry, I forgot I already had an appointment Wednesday evening :/

Any chance you can do Thursday at 20 instead?

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on August 20, 2012, 11:15:49 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 20, 2012, 09:39:06 AM

//Lars

Yep, sounds good!

Oh crap, sorry, I forgot I already had an appointment Wednesday evening :/

Any chance you can do Thursday at 20 instead?

yhea should work fine for me