Match Day 1 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, August 18, 2012, 05:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on August 19, 2012, 12:02:51 PM
Ahhh, good old Barmution again. I'm the elf now so I guess I'll be the one receiving a physical beating this time for a change  :D

I am a bit limited this week so I can only play from Tuesday to Friday at either 16.00 or 22.00 GMT+2. I should have a better schedule this weekend though, so if these don't suit you, tell me your options so I may adapt.

Long time no smash, Luiggi, old boy  ;) I most certainly hope I won't be taking a (literal) beating at the hands of elves, but you never know in Blood Bowl...

I could possibly play tomorrow night, although 22 is a bit late. If you could do 21.30, I'd have a much better chance at being able to finish the game without my GF growling. If that's not doable I think we'll have to schedule something in the weekend, preferably early Sunday.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 20, 2012, 11:20:34 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 20, 2012, 11:15:49 AM

Oh crap, sorry, I forgot I already had an appointment Wednesday evening :/

Any chance you can do Thursday at 20 instead?

yhea should work fine for me

Super, thanks! Sorry about the flip-flopping :D

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on August 20, 2012, 12:39:03 PM
Long time no smash, Luiggi, old boy  ;) I most certainly hope I won't be taking a (literal) beating at the hands of elves, but you never know in Blood Bowl...

I could possibly play tomorrow night, although 22 is a bit late. If you could do 21.30, I'd have a much better chance at being able to finish the game without my GF growling. If that's not doable I think we'll have to schedule something in the weekend, preferably early Sunday.

-Barm

Ah, well, I'd have no problems playing at 21.30 but tomorrow turned out to be a no-go for me. I could play it on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 19, 2012, 09:14:23 PM
Hm ok, monday should probably work, at least if we can not start too early. Like start 21.00 at the earliest.
That sound like a plan.
Cya then.

/B

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on August 20, 2012, 02:48:15 PM
Ah, well, I'd have no problems playing at 21.30 but tomorrow turned out to be a no-go for me. I could play it on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
I might be able to play on Thursday at 21.30, depending on me being able to fix stuff for a client fast enough. We can try for it and I'll tell you by Thursday afternoon if it's possible. Would that be acceptable?
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on August 20, 2012, 07:01:38 PM
I might be able to play on Thursday at 21.30, depending on me being able to fix stuff for a client fast enough. We can try for it and I'll tell you by Thursday afternoon if it's possible. Would that be acceptable?

Sure thing. Don't rush too much on IRL stuff though, we can always play it this weekend or next week :D

hakos

Ok, first match of the season is played and I do not know what J-Reedy have done to offend Nuffle, but it must have been something serious since he had an unbelievable misfortune when it came to dices.

As for myself, I prayed a lot and it seems someone heard.

By now you have probably guessed that I won, and you are right. 4-1 to the humans.

I started by KOing out two of his linewoman in t1 and it continued like that. When I scored in t5 the amazons had one wounded and 4 KO and I only one 1 KO. We got one each back and from this point of time I always played with a full team while the kittens never went above 7 players on the field.

J-Reedy finished the first half brilliant though and managed to score with 7 players vs 11.

In the second half the superiority in numbers showed and I could almost do what I wanted the whole time. To top it off I got a blitz in t12 so in total I managed to score 3 TD in the second half.

Mr B

Goldie, I'm online and waiting.
I saw you had another game so if you feel you cannot manage another one nearby say 15 minutes, I feel we will finish the game a bit late for me.

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

Yeah had another game and it dragged out (final in another league and it got to overtime). I can start now if its not too late.

I won the game btw :)

The Golden Arrow

We had some connection issues setting the game up so we will try sunday 21.00.

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on August 20, 2012, 07:15:13 PM
Quote from: Barmution on August 20, 2012, 07:01:38 PM

Sure thing. Don't rush too much on IRL stuff though, we can always play it this weekend or next week :D
Great, I think I'll have to settle for Sunday anway because things just went to hell in a handbasket at work now, so I might not get home before friday night...  :o

-Barm

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on August 21, 2012, 08:49:20 AM

Great, I think I'll have to settle for Sunday anway because things just went to hell in a handbasket at work now, so I might not get home before friday night...  :o

-Barm

Ok, take it easy and come back alive :D I'll wait for your post to see what times suit you this weekend.

Gurgeh

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 19, 2012, 07:37:10 PM
Thursday: 18.00 - 22.00
Friday: 19.30 - 00.00
Saturday: All day
Sunday: 20.00 - 22.00

Hello Gnaarkill! Any of these times will work for me. (Except for saturday 11-15 when I will do my laundry.)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Gurgeh on August 21, 2012, 11:12:34 PM

Hello Gnaarkill! Any of these times will work for me. (Except for saturday 11-15 when I will do my laundry.)

Ok, cool!
So how about friday @ 20.00?

/Gnaarkill

Gurgeh

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 22, 2012, 10:11:37 AM
Quote from: Gurgeh on August 21, 2012, 11:12:34 PM

Ok, cool!
So how about friday @ 20.00?

/Gnaarkill

That sounds good.