Match Day 1 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, August 18, 2012, 05:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Saw there were some matches that ended in a draw. Who should upload the data to BB Manager in case of a draw, any fixed rule, or just for the coaches to agree about who does it?

tags

Quote from: hakos on August 25, 2012, 10:22:35 AM
Saw there were some matches that ended in a draw. Who should upload the data to BB Manager in case of a draw, any fixed rule, or just for the coaches to agree about who does it?

I think it's just the first one to do it. Better with one too many than one too few :)

Not a big problem for administrators to delete the extra one afterwards.

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on August 21, 2012, 09:38:37 AM
Ok, take it easy and come back alive :D I'll wait for your post to see what times suit you this weekend.
Hi, I'm finally back and ready for some action! If you see this post early enough we could play the game tonight, otherwise I can play tomorrow from 12.00 to 17.00 (GMT+2).

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Hey there. I'd love to play it tonight is 20.30 GMT +2 ok for you? Need 50 minutes to eat something.

Edit: actually 20.00 would be ok too, I'll just grab a sandwich :D

Luiggi

Hmmm this shows you as offline so I guess you might have already left. I'll be around tonight and could start up to 22.00 gmt +2. I'll check every half an hour to see if you read this :D

If not, tomorrow at 12.00 GMT +2 is a good time to play it too ;)

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Barmution on August 25, 2012, 08:05:38 PM
Getting online now

:S I'm sorry but I just had a visit at home and I won't be able to play tonight :S Let's settle for tomorrow at 12.00. Sorry for all the hustle.

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on August 25, 2012, 08:11:41 PM
Quote from: Barmution on August 25, 2012, 08:05:38 PM
Getting online now

:S I'm sorry but I just had a visit at home and I won't be able to play tonight :S Let's settle for tomorrow at 12.00. Sorry for all the hustle.
Np, man. Catch you on the field tomorrow at 12.00  :)

Barmution

Thanks for the game, Luiggi! As you said we certainly owned one half each... too bad for me mine was the second half, or you'd be in dire trouble  ;) Good luck further on and don't worry about Tango, he's doing fine as our new team maskot... now if only he'd stop chewing on his own bones  :P

2-1 to Elfy Ways after a pretty crap 1st half for me dice wise, getting outplayed and outbashed by the elves and watching Luiggi being seemingly unable to roll a single 1 on dodging. It changed pretty dramatically after Luiggi's 2nd TD in the second half and suddenly I was just raking in casualties with my enraged mummies, giving me some very valuable SPPs for my next match. Hell, Sarah Jessica Paler got 3(!) casualties, hopefully netting her a double on her skill (as if). Good luck to you further on, Luiggi, and catch you in the play-offs  ;D

Luiggi

Yeah, it was a nice match, it had blood, passes, touchdowns, fouls, death, triple skulls... what more can you ask for? No wonder they gave us 50 and 60k gold :D

The Golden Arrow

I'm sorry, but I completely forgot about the game (seems like you maybe did too?). I can play tonight (the later the better) or wed/thur.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 27, 2012, 09:13:39 AM
I'm sorry, but I completely forgot about the game (seems like you maybe did too?). I can play tonight (the later the better) or wed/thur.
hehe, No I did not.
I was there until 10 then it was to late for me.
It was not any problem as I played diablo3 with my GF during that time.

So no problem mate.
Tonight, ok around 21ish then maybe little later.. starting later than 10 is not an option during weekdays.

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow

That should probably work, I'll tell you if I cannot make it (this time). There's lots of stuff going on here.

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 27, 2012, 06:39:02 PM
That should probably work, I'll tell you if I cannot make it (this time). There's lots of stuff going on here.
Sure no worries, just let me know and we take it from there.

8)
/B

The Golden Arrow