MD3: Valhalla Cup -Group 1

Started by The Golden Arrow, January 22, 2011, 10:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

(Ja det är hela, hitta vilken grupp ni tillhör själva... ;))

Available Inducements:
Tomassten: Bribes (example: "Bribe the ref")
Flying Circus: Bribes
bodyschlompf: Bribes
johoohno: Bribes, Mercs
krim.nielsen: Bribes
Xath: Bribes

Flying Circus

Johoohno, Pest eller Kolera I will help you transfer those nasty things you carry but you aint scaring my team.

Im available Tuesday to thursday 15:00- 17:00 as starting time ( Swedish time) If this times does not work for you, give a suggestion on saturday or sunday.

Looking forward to the match

johoohno

Quote from: Flying Circus on January 22, 2011, 11:07:54 PM
Johoohno, Pest eller Kolera I will help you transfer those nasty things you carry but you aint scaring my team.

Im available Tuesday to thursday 15:00- 17:00 as starting time ( Swedish time) If this times does not work for you, give a suggestion on saturday or sunday.

Those times are far too early for me. I'm not available until 20.30 in the evenings on workdays. Coming weekend would work both Saturday or Sunday (20.30 - 22.00 as starting time, Swedish time) if we're all well in the family (one kid is ill right now, and the other might be coming down with the same thing).

krim_nielsen

hey Tomassten!

I can play:
Tuesday, wednesday or thursday from 19.00 and starting no later than 21.30

Flying Circus

Quote from: johoohno on January 23, 2011, 01:06:42 PM

Those times are far too early for me. I'm not available until 20.30 in the evenings on workdays. Coming weekend would work both Saturday or Sunday (20.30 - 22.00 as starting time, Swedish time) if we're all well in the family (one kid is ill right now, and the other might be coming down with the same thing).

This is my thing, I perform every day 20:00 to 22:00 ,Saturdays from 18:00 to 24:00 (double shows) and Sundays 18:00 to 20:00.
So the sunday at 20:30 would work, if we can be a bit speedy would be great, so they dont wanna close the theater. How does that sound?   In the weekend it is better to play before the show though if it is possible for you?

Best regards

johoohno

Quote from: Flying Circus on January 23, 2011, 03:06:21 PM

This is my thing, I perform every day 20:00 to 22:00 ,Saturdays from 18:00 to 24:00 (double shows) and Sundays 18:00 to 20:00.
So the sunday at 20:30 would work, if we can be a bit speedy would be great, so they dont wanna close the theater. How does that sound?   In the weekend it is better to play before the show though if it is possible for you?

Best regards

Seems as if it has to be Sunday then. I can try to be ready by 20.00 CET, but it might drag on 15 minutes or so. Since I work full time and have kids at home, I only have a very narrow window of opportunity each day = when the kids are asleep and I'm not :)

Well, see you Sunday and we'll try to start as soon as possible after 20.00.

Okelidokeli?

bodyschlompf

To Xath:

Hujeda mig, det känns som bara häromdan jag mötte dina smuts-gubbar.

Jag kan spela i stort sett vilken dag som helst förutom torsdag å gärna inte för sent.

Säg vad som passar dig...

Flying Circus

Quote from: johoohno on January 23, 2011, 08:40:35 PM
Quote from: Flying Circus on January 23, 2011, 03:06:21 PM

Best regards

Seems as if it has to be Sunday then. I can try to be ready by 20.00 CET, but it might drag on 15 minutes or so. Since I work full time and have kids at home, I only have a very narrow window of opportunity each day = when the kids are asleep and I'm not :)

Well, see you Sunday and we'll try to start as soon as possible after 20.00.

Okelidokeli?

Sounds good, my show can vary a little when it stops but should be there between 20:00 and 20:15, I come as soon as I can. Probably with make up on :O)

See you there on Sunday

johoohno

Quote from: Flying Circus

Sounds good, my show can vary a little when it stops but should be there between 20:00 and 20:15, I come as soon as I can. Probably with make up on :O)

See you there on Sunday

It's a rot and rat infested date then ;)

Flying Circus

It's a rot and rat infested date then ;)
[/quote]

Im looking forward to a Rotty smell or foul appearance on one of my gutters after this match =)

See you on the pitch

tomassten

Heya Krim, let's try for tuesday at 19.00h then? I hope Nuffle is with my this game cause I want my first win :).

krim_nielsen

tuesday @ 19:00 .. deal :)
a win? I cant guarantee that 0)

xath

Quote from: bodyschlompf on January 23, 2011, 08:49:37 PM
To Xath:

Hujeda mig, det känns som bara häromdan jag mötte dina smuts-gubbar.

Jag kan spela i stort sett vilken dag som helst förutom torsdag å gärna inte för sent.

Säg vad som passar dig...

Hello body! Well i would say toonight perhaps at 18-19?

Or tomorrow at the same time?

I'll make a call later in the afternoon to ya, checking whats up =)!