Match Day 2 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, August 28, 2012, 12:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Week 1 is done, nice job with getting the games played everyone! Here are the week 2 matchups:

MR B. & KVASILAD! Please note Luiggi's post:
http://norscaleague.com/index.php?topic=369.msg3198

It's still summer vacation season, so  let's give a two weeks also for this match week. Naturally, if we can get the games played earlier that would be nice. But no pressure with the schedule.

BTW, as a new feature previous weeks results & standings after previous week can be found from the end of previous week's matches thread.

J-Reedy

All righty Golden. Time for your rotten warrior pests to knock my gals around. Unfortunately I'm already booked for tonight and tomorrow I'm off to three-day tour of Finnish country-side. Therefore the earliest I could play would be Saturday or Sunday (September 2nd or 3rd).

So let me know if you can make it on weekend and give me some time, I should be able to make it almost anytime that suits you, sir.

Luiggi

Thanks a bunch for the reference, J-Reedy ;)

Anyway, as far as MD2 goes, I'm available to kick-off at these times:

Tuesday (today): 16.00 to 19.00 GMT+2
Thursday: 16.00 to 22.00 GMT +2
Friday: 16.00 to 17.00 GMT +2

Saturday might be an option in the afternoon/evening as well, but it's still not confirmed.

Barmution

Yo Gurgeh!

When do you fancing taking on my fashionable graveyard denizens?

The following start times (all GMT+2) would suit me best:
Tonight (Tuesday): 1900-2100
Thursday-Friday: 1900-2100
Sunday: 1200-1300 and 2100

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 28, 2012, 12:20:45 PM
All righty Golden. Time for your rotten warrior pests to knock my gals around. Unfortunately I'm already booked for tonight and tomorrow I'm off to three-day tour of Finnish country-side. Therefore the earliest I could play would be Saturday or Sunday (September 2nd or 3rd).

So let me know if you can make it on weekend and give me some time, I should be able to make it almost anytime that suits you, sir.

That should work. Sunday is probably best, can you do daytime (say start 11:ish)?

J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on August 28, 2012, 01:18:25 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on August 28, 2012, 12:20:45 PM

That should work. Sunday is probably best, can you do daytime (say start 11:ish)?

Daytime is fine so Sunday around 11 works fine for me. See you then if nothing surprising comes up.

tags

Gnaarkill, I'm afraid this week is killing me work-wise, and my weekend is quite booked as well. I think my first opportunity is really next monday at 20:00+ CET. Other evenings next week should be doable from about 18-19 CET I think, but I need to confirm that as we get closer to the dates.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on August 28, 2012, 12:26:20 PM
Thanks a bunch for the reference, J-Reedy ;)

Anyway, as far as MD2 goes, I'm available to kick-off at these times:

Tuesday (today): 16.00 to 19.00 GMT+2
Thursday: 16.00 to 22.00 GMT +2
Friday: 16.00 to 17.00 GMT +2

Saturday might be an option in the afternoon/evening as well, but it's still not confirmed.
Alright, lets aim for Thursday then.
Starting around 21 cest.
Will that do?

Cheers!
/B

Luiggi

Ok, Mr. B. See you on the pitch!

Barmution

Gurgeh, yesterday came and went and now I'm booked for Friday evening. How's Thursday and Sunday for you?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Edit: Nevermind my previous post, it all worked out well so we'll play tonight at 21.00 ;)

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on August 30, 2012, 01:49:26 PM
Edit: Nevermind my previous post, it all worked out well so we'll play tonight at 21.00 ;)
Right...  :)

Luiggi

I came a bit earlier, if you want to play right away, just say it.

Mr B

Quote from: Luiggi on August 30, 2012, 07:55:21 PM
I came a bit earlier, if you want to play right away, just say it.
Sorry, I can start a bit earlier but now we are tucking the little B into bed  :P
So, not sure what the time will be, just hang on.

Luiggi