Match day 4 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, September 14, 2012, 09:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiggi

Hey there, Hakos. I have a very busy week again because a friend of mine is visiting the country and I can't devote 2 hours of play until Friday. I'll come back at you to schedule once the day draws nearer.

Feel free to post your available times from Friday on anyway to see if we can schedule it.

hakos

Quote from: Luiggi on September 15, 2012, 11:03:11 PM
Hey there, Hakos. I have a very busy week again because a friend of mine is visiting the country and I can't devote 2 hours of play until Friday. I'll come back at you to schedule once the day draws nearer.

Feel free to post your available times from Friday on anyway to see if we can schedule it.

Ok, as far as I know right now I have nothing planned after work from friday 21/9 and in the weekend. Which means I'm available from 10, swedish time, on friday and the whole weekend.

However, I will plan something to do in the weekend so the earlier you let me know your times the better.

/Hakos

Gurgeh

Quote from: kvasilad on September 15, 2012, 05:48:54 PM
I'm happy to attempt a re-match tomorrow at the same time, for example (1600 CET), but can do other times as well.

ok, that will work for me. (Though it is today now, of course.)

tags

Ok, we'll try again today, then. I'll let you receive first if I win the coin toss, since that is what you chose previously.

tags

Second time's the charm, we finished the game this time around :)

Gurgeh won it 3-2 after a very back-and-forth fifth drive which could've gone either way, very exciting game!

Uploaded to BBM

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on September 15, 2012, 09:55:20 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on September 14, 2012, 09:08:26 AM
All righty Barm, time to see which one of us has the more lively girls. And hopefully none of my gals decide to jump teams mid-play...

I'm away for the weekend, so the earliest I can play is Tuesday. Here are my OK starting times (CEST):
Tuesday 18-21
Wednesday 18-21
Thursday 18-20

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir. Not sure about the next week's weekend yet, so let's see if we need those times.
I'm not home from Italy until Thursday, so let's say Thursday at 19.00?

-Barm

Sounds fine, see'ya on Thursday at 19 hundred!

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 14, 2012, 11:23:33 AM
Ok Lasse time for our chaotic showdown. I can play most weekdays next week (not Monday or Tuesday). Not sure about the weekend yet.

so golden arrow shall we say wednesday 20:00?

The Golden Arrow

Yeah that sounds like a plan :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on September 14, 2012, 05:22:47 PM
Mr Gnaar...

Evenings ~2100ish is the predicted start for games vs the DDG!
Cheers!
/B

Mr B...  :D

How about tomorrow (monday) @ 21.00?
Tuesday @ 21.00 is ok too.
And the rest of the week @ 21.00 aswell, haha :)

What suits you best, mr?

See you on the battlefie.. pitch!  ;)

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Mr B

Cannot at the moment login to Cyanide... due to some maintenance apparently. :-\
Not sure we can have the game tonight.

Lets just see how this works out.

/B

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on September 18, 2012, 07:49:01 PM
Cannot at the moment login to Cyanide... due to some maintenance apparently. :-\
Not sure we can have the game tonight.

Lets just see how this works out.

/B

Yea, i have the same problem.

Shall we take it another day or wait a couple of minutes?

/Gnaar

Mr B

Not sure, it has been this way more than one hour now-

Shall we plan for Thursday?
Same time?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on September 18, 2012, 09:01:16 PM
Not sure, it has been this way more than one hour now-

Shall we plan for Thursday?
Same time?

Yea, alright!

Lets go for Thursday instead. Same time. 21.00.

See you then B!

/Gnaar

Barmution

Thanks for the game, J-Reedy, I guess that was one of those good, old-fashioned Nufflings that hit me there!

Good luck further on, although you won't need more of it if your dice stays as classy as they were this time  ;)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.