Match Day 5 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, September 23, 2012, 06:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Week 4 is done right on schedule, nice going. Extra props to Hakos and Luiggi who managed to agree on their matchup despite the big time difference.

Here are the week 5 games:

Match week 4 recap and standings are here.

J-Reedy

All righty Luiggi, time for us to dance. At the moment I'm only sure about the following two starting times (GMT+2):
- Tuesday 17.00-20.00
- Thursday 18.00-20.00

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. Friday and Saturday should also be possible but I won't know for sure until mid-week.

Luiggi

Gurgeh

Hello The_Golden_Arrow,

I can play monday, tuesday or thursday evening (GMT+2). I would prefer to play during the week, because I might be occupied during the weekend. (But can probably find time in the evenings if no other time works.)

The Golden Arrow

I can probably get a game in tomorrow, say 20 or so?

J-Reedy

tags

Mr. B! This is a really tough week for me. I think I'm available most of Friday evening (from around 1800 CET and onwards), and probably also most of Sunday. I think I could do later Saturday evening, but I'd rather avoid it. Let me know if any of that sounds doable, especially the Friday evening bit.

Barmution

Hey Hakos!

Since you are in Shanghai and all, how about we play our match on Sunday 12.00 GMT+2?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on September 24, 2012, 01:14:08 PM
Hey Hakos!

Since you are in Shanghai and all, how about we play our match on Sunday 12.00 GMT+2?

-Barm

That would suit me perfectly, thanks for adapting to my situation.

/Hakos

Gurgeh

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on September 23, 2012, 09:56:56 PM
I can probably get a game in tomorrow, say 20 or so?

Yes, that will work fine. (And by now, it is today.)

The Golden Arrow

Gurgeh

Has day 5 been started? When I go to Play I still see the results from day 4.

The Golden Arrow

I'm having some problems connecting, but I'm getting there. Will check the match day as well.

Edit: It was indeed not. It's fixed now and I'm on, lets get gaming :)

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on September 24, 2012, 03:52:35 PM
That would suit me perfectly, thanks for adapting to my situation.

/Hakos
No problem, real life will sometimes throw you something unexpected. Some time it'll be the other way around, I'm sure  :)

-Lars
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on September 24, 2012, 11:59:30 AM
Mr. B! This is a really tough week for me. I think I'm available most of Friday evening (from around 1800 CET and onwards), and probably also most of Sunday. I think I could do later Saturday evening, but I'd rather avoid it. Let me know if any of that sounds doable, especially the Friday evening bit.
Still thinking about this, and it sounds like Friday would be the best option.
20:30 could be a starting hour that would work. (cest)