Match Day 5 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, September 23, 2012, 06:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: Mr B on September 25, 2012, 08:37:34 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 24, 2012, 11:59:30 AM
Mr. B! This is a really tough week for me. I think I'm available most of Friday evening (from around 1800 CET and onwards), and probably also most of Sunday. I think I could do later Saturday evening, but I'd rather avoid it. Let me know if any of that sounds doable, especially the Friday evening bit.
Still thinking about this, and it sounds like Friday would be the best option.
20:30 could be a starting hour that would work. (cest)

2030 CEST is good for me, so I'll pencil that in for now. Let me know if your plans change!

Luiggi

Hi there. Sorry for the delay but some incompetents at the sports store made me lose 30 minutes and wrecked my schedule. I'm ready now.

Barmution

Hey Hakos, just a heads up from me here:

50% of the workers at the electrical company that delivers both my power and internet connection went on strike Thursday morning. While it's unlikely that I'm going to be affected by this I thought it was to fair to give you a warning just in case my 'net becomes unavailable on Sunday. I guess what I'm saying is that if you don't see me in the lobby at our agreed time, don't waste more than 15 minutes waiting because it probably means that either my 'net or power is out  :(

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

I'd guess you can come here with your phone and tell if the power is out, no?

Barmution

You'd guess wrong, mr. B. I've only got an ancient Nokia 5110.
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on September 28, 2012, 12:13:08 PM
You'd guess wrong, mr. B. I've only got an ancient Nokia 5110.

"Only". Tsk-tsk. Sir, you happen to have the second best PHONE of all time. Only phone that can compete with it is the Nokia 6310i. Sure, some might claim that these modern IdiotPhones, Galax and Lumias to be the bestest things ever, but as phones they are almost worthless. Not so with your 5110. And remember, in a pinch it can also be used as a hammer.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on September 28, 2012, 12:26:52 PM
"Only". Tsk-tsk. Sir, you happen to have the second best PHONE of all time. Only phone that can compete with it is the Nokia 6310i. Sure, some might claim that these modern IdiotPhones, Galax and Lumias to be the bestest things ever, but as phones they are almost worthless. Not so with your 5110. And remember, in a pinch it can also be used as a hammer.
Crap, it turns out that I'm a filthy liar and a proud owner of a Nokia 5310. The 5110 was actually the phone before my previous phone (a 5210, which actually could be used as a hammer, or at least a bottle opener). So I'm actually a lot less behind in the phone department than I claimed, although not enough to be able to post on these so-called interwebs or whatever you young, tech-savvy folk call it nowadays.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on September 28, 2012, 10:54:05 AM
Hey Hakos, just a heads up from me here:

50% of the workers at the electrical company that delivers both my power and internet connection went on strike Thursday morning. While it's unlikely that I'm going to be affected by this I thought it was to fair to give you a warning just in case my 'net becomes unavailable on Sunday. I guess what I'm saying is that if you don't see me in the lobby at our agreed time, don't waste more than 15 minutes waiting because it probably means that either my 'net or power is out  :(

-Barm

Just to let you know, on monday I have vacation so that could be a plan B if sunday fails and if that is ok for the rest.

/Hakos

Barmution

I don't really think it'll be necessary, I think it's about 95% sure that nothing will hinder me showing up. But just in case, which of your available times here in GMT+2 does your Monday correspond to?

-Barm

Mr B

Crap, I'll be late. Won't make it in time, can we plan for a 22 hours game, or take it tomorrow?

tags

Quote from: Mr B on September 28, 2012, 08:13:43 PM
Crap, I'll be late. Won't make it in time, can we plan for a 22 hours game, or take it tomorrow?

Hi, I'm afraid I can't start that late today, and tomorrow is pretty full for me. I should be open all Sunday though, any openings then?

If that fails, I can do Monday from 20-ish.

Mr B

Np, we grab Sunday then cheers.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on September 28, 2012, 06:56:02 PM
I don't really think it'll be necessary, I think it's about 95% sure that nothing will hinder me showing up. But just in case, which of your available times here in GMT+2 does your Monday correspond to?

-Barm

I still hope for a sunday game but it is always good to have a plan b. Being free the whole monday (plus the day after, I actually have a one week vacation starting now) means that I can play from 10-24 my time. Which would mean 04:00-18:00 GMT+2.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on September 29, 2012, 02:06:28 PM
I still hope for a sunday game but it is always good to have a plan b. Being free the whole monday (plus the day after, I actually have a one week vacation starting now) means that I can play from 10-24 my time. Which would mean 04:00-18:00 GMT+2.

/hakos
It's looking good for Sunday so far, so I don't think Monday will be necessary. If shit hits the fan, Monday at 1800 GMT+2 is doable for me.

-Barm

Barmution

Looking good here now, signing in in 10 minutes.

-Barm