Match Day 6 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, October 01, 2012, 04:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Week 5 played and the results recap can be found from here. This week the extra props go to Lasseman who managed to fit the only time available for his opponent into his schedule to keep the weekly pace of the league going!

Here are the week 6 matchups:

J-Reedy

All right Lasseman, time for me to fear for your mighty blowers laying hurt on my girls. I'll be away on a running trip all of Friday and Saturday, so it'll have to one of the following starting times  (all times CET/GMT+2/Swedish or whatever you like to call it):

- Tuesday 17-21
(- Wednesday about 21.30 or later - I'm having a dinner with my mates Wednesday evening but if nescessary I can make it after the dinner)
- Thursday 17-21
- Sunday 18-20 (not sure about this as I'll be taking a 6 hour drive home on Sunday and I might be bit tired from the run & drive)

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir. Tuesday or Thursday would be preferred. If none of these are good for you, let me know some alternatives and I'll see if I can work something out.

hakos

Alright Gnaarkill time for the third match between Vinterlegionen and Getingarna. The score is 1-1 so far. Who will take the lead in our derby matches?

I have a vacation this week, currently it looks like I'm available all days the entire week except possibly tuesday. I will be spending some time away from internet so the earlier we can decide on a match day the better.

My preferred playing times (in GMT+2) are: 08:00-16:00 but I can stretch it to 18:00 if we can find no other time.

/Hakos

Mr B

Gurgeh, time to get a warm Welcome to the NUL league from the cold bones of DDG.
Wednesday is of, otherwise it's looks quite open at the moment.
Schedules in weekdays are starting hours 20:00-21:00 and it's CEST for me.

Looking forward to see you.
Cheers!
/B

Barmution

Hey Kvasilad!

I'm pretty free this week (y a y !), so any weekday after 18.30 should be good

Time for the intra-NUL Norwegian showdown!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Barmution on October 01, 2012, 08:09:11 AM
Hey Kvasilad!

I'm pretty free this week (y a y !), so any weekday after 18.30 should be good

Time for the intra-NUL Norwegian showdown!

-Barm

Don't think I've won a single match against you yet, though not for lack of trying! Umpteenth time's the charm, perhaps?

Both Tuesday and Wednesday should be good for me from 1830 onwards, so what about Tuesday 1830 then?

Lars

Hi of the sugested days thursday at 19 would suit me best.

/Lasseman

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 01, 2012, 04:57:03 AM
All right Lasseman, time for me to fear for your mighty blowers laying hurt on my girls. I'll be away on a running trip all of Friday and Saturday, so it'll have to one of the following starting times  (all times CET/GMT+2/Swedish or whatever you like to call it):

- Tuesday 17-21
(- Wednesday about 21.30 or later - I'm having a dinner with my mates Wednesday evening but if nescessary I can make it after the dinner)
- Thursday 17-21
- Sunday 18-20 (not sure about this as I'll be taking a 6 hour drive home on Sunday and I might be bit tired from the run & drive)

Let me know if any of these suits you, sir. Tuesday or Thursday would be preferred. If none of these are good for you, let me know some alternatives and I'll see if I can work something out.

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on October 01, 2012, 08:22:45 AM
Don't think I've won a single match against you yet, though not for lack of trying! Umpteenth time's the charm, perhaps?

Both Tuesday and Wednesday should be good for me from 1830 onwards, so what about Tuesday 1830 then?
Don't be too hard on yourself, if I remember correctly you were pretty close in that one game that had to be reset due to you typing a % sign in that Disorganized Dudes vs DSS match. And my team this season is a bashy team that has caused a massive 2 cas in the 4 last matches, and gotten a single MVP on a positional (a Mummy that already was on 6 SPP). Odds are that my lack of Tackle will make it damned difficult to handle your WDs and that I'm pretty boned if my arm/inj rolls stay at their current level. Skilless Undead pretty much rely on numbers to win, so it's down to my block/2d6 and your d6  ;)

18.30 on Tuesday is a date, then!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on October 01, 2012, 09:14:22 AM
Hi of the sugested days thursday at 19 would suit me best.

/Lasseman

OK, that suits me fine! See on the field on Thursday at 19 if nothing surpising happens.

The Golden Arrow

Hi Luiggi,

I'm away the whole weekend including friday, so we'll need to do our game before then. I am busy tuesday, but could probably do monday, wednesday or thursday night.

Gurgeh

Quote from: Mr B on October 01, 2012, 07:21:09 AM
Gurgeh, time to get a warm Welcome to the NUL league from the cold bones of DDG.

Cheers!
/B

I can play on tuesday or friday evening, or anytime during the weekend.

Luiggi

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 01, 2012, 09:46:09 AM
Hi Luiggi,

I'm away the whole weekend including friday, so we'll need to do our game before then. I am busy tuesday, but could probably do monday, wednesday or thursday night.

This week can be tricky for me as well because I am moving to a new apartment. Internet "should" be up and running by Wednesday but I do not trust my ISP that much... I'll keep you posted, but we should be able to play on Thuraday night (hopefully the router will be easy to configure and ports will pose no problems).

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on October 01, 2012, 05:42:43 AM
Alright Gnaarkill time for the third match between Vinterlegionen and Getingarna. The score is 1-1 so far. Who will take the lead in our derby matches?

I have a vacation this week, currently it looks like I'm available all days the entire week except possibly tuesday. I will be spending some time away from internet so the earlier we can decide on a match day the better.

My preferred playing times (in GMT+2) are: 08:00-16:00 but I can stretch it to 18:00 if we can find no other time.

/Hakos

Hi there Hakos!

Yea this will be intresting. Vinterlegionen are real chumps this season! I wonder if they will manage to score their second touchdown of the season? :)
Maybe for the sake of winning the derby!? :) (As my position of being coach and owner of the worthless team i really hope so! I wont mention any names but some players are really on the virge of being FIRED! ;) )

Times between 08:00-17:00 are for me pretty hard to manage since im at work between those times.
How about 17:30 on thursday?

If thats not possible maybe we can play during the weekend?

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 02, 2012, 03:09:03 PM
Times between 08:00-17:00 are for me pretty hard to manage since im at work between those times.
How about 17:30 on thursday?

If thats not possible maybe we can play during the weekend?

/Gnaarkill

17:30 for you means 23:30 for me so it is a little late and I see that only as a last resort. I would definitely prefer to play during the weekend instead...

/Hakos

Mr B

Quote from: Gurgeh on October 01, 2012, 09:59:49 PM
Quote from: Mr B on October 01, 2012, 07:21:09 AM

Cheers!
/B

I can play on tuesday or friday evening, or anytime during the weekend.
Lets plan for Friday then I'm totally exhausted at the moment...

Cya!
/B