Match Day 7 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, October 07, 2012, 04:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, match week 6 ended well ahead of time and looks like Hakos and Gurgeh already got their week 7 matchup played. Nice pace! Hakos/Gurgeh, just let us know if the result is valid and someone of the admins will validate the match.

Here are the week 7 pairings:

Oh yeah, almost forget, mw 6 recap is also ready for read.

J-Reedy

All righty Kvasi, time for slippery elfs versus somewhat less slippery but dodgy amazons. Here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+2) for this week:

- Monday 17-19
- Tuesday 18-20
- Wednesday 17-21
- Thursday 17-19
- Saturday/Sunday, basically all day but the earlier I get notice the better because something might come up during the week.

Let me know if some of those suits you, sir.

hakos

Yes, White Fire vs Getingarna is played and valid, feel free to validate, I have a catcher to level :)

And your end of week reporting is once again stellar, J-Reedy.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 07, 2012, 04:36:04 PM
All righty Kvasi, time for slippery elfs versus somewhat less slippery but dodgy amazons. Here are my OK starting times (CEST/GMT+2) for this week:

- Monday 17-19
- Tuesday 18-20
- Wednesday 17-21
- Thursday 17-19
- Saturday/Sunday, basically all day but the earlier I get notice the better because something might come up during the week.

Let me know if some of those suits you, sir.

I think kick-off Thursday at 1900 should be good, if nothing surprising comes up at work. Other than that, my Saturday is completely open, so we can likely work something out. But let's have Thursday at 1900 as plan A!

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on October 07, 2012, 10:04:28 PM
I think kick-off Thursday at 1900 should be good, if nothing surprising comes up at work. Other than that, my Saturday is completely open, so we can likely work something out. But let's have Thursday at 1900 as plan A!

That sounds like a plan and a plan B also. So Thu 19 as a first option, see you then!

Lars

So Luiggi when are you abel to play?

I can play Monday 8/10 18-22
              Wednesday 10/10 18-22
              Sunday 14/10 20-22

/Lars

Barmution

It's time for a hot Undead on Khemri action, mr B. Who will emerge the most dead?

My available start times this week are (all CEST/GMT+2):
Today(Monday): 19.00-21.00
Tuesday & Friday 18.30-21.00
Saturday: 16.00
Sun: 11.00-13.00 & 21.00

Let me know which time suits you best, B.
Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on October 08, 2012, 03:43:22 PM
It's time for a hot Undead on Khemri action, mr B. Who will emerge the most dead?

My available start times this week are (all CEST/GMT+2):
Today(Monday): 19.00-21.00
Tuesday & Friday 18.30-21.00
Saturday: 16.00
Sun: 11.00-13.00 & 21.00

Let me know which time suits you best, B.
Cheers!
-Barm
Hi there, been at the hospital now for three days with my boy, he had a bad cough and turned out to be more than just that.
But I'm back now and Little B is getting better and better.
I think I can have a game at Friday the earliest, 20ish CEST.
Totally drained at the moment to comment anything else here..

Cya.
/B

Barmution

Good to hear that little B is recovering, mr B. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

See you on Friday, then!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Lars on October 08, 2012, 09:25:37 AM

Wednesday 10/10 18-22
              Sunday 14/10 20-22

/Lars

Hi there. I'm assuming those times are GMT +2, if I'm wrong tell me your timezone so I can adjust it :D

If you can start today at 22.10 (I finish practice at 22.00 so I'd need those 10 minutes to get home) it would be perfect, since this week I don't have many options.

However, your other times might work as well so if 22.10 is too late for you today, we could try the other 2 (I'd confirm which one I'd pick depending on other appointments, namely another league BB match :D).

Lars

Quote from: Luiggi on October 08, 2012, 07:02:36 PM
Quote from: Lars on October 08, 2012, 09:25:37 AM

Wednesday 10/10 18-22
              Sunday 14/10 20-22

/Lars

Hi there. I'm assuming those times are GMT +2, if I'm wrong tell me your timezone so I can adjust it :D

If you can start today at 22.10 (I finish practice at 22.00 so I'd need those 10 minutes to get home) it would be perfect, since this week I don't have many options.

However, your other times might work as well so if 22.10 is too late for you today, we could try the other 2 (I'd confirm which one I'd pick depending on other appointments, namely another league BB match :D).

i will be online 22:10 gmt +2

Luiggi

Ok, cool. If by any chance I come sooner, I'll post a message here, in case you are around to see it.

Gnaarkill

Hi Golden!

Time for some Blood Bowl action. We in Vinterlegionen are pumped! We can feel our winning streak now, 1-0 vs Getingarna was a huge win and we got our 2nd Touchdown of the season, so beware!  ;D

My ok starting times this week are as follow (All times in CEST):
Tuesday: 18-22
Wednesday: 21-22
Thursday: 19-22
Friday: 20-24
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day

See you on the pitch mate!

/Gnaarkill

Luiggi

Woah, that was some nasty game there for the Chaotic Dudes. This game my team compensated big time for their sub-par performance in the previous match day and scored a total of 4 touchdowns. The beastmen were not capable to get the ball to safety fast enough and they were always under pressure from the elves, who seemed not to fail a single roll today. There were some KO's and casualties but too few to really make a difference. Chaos teams really struggle at these TV values, but if they can beat this stage, they're a tough team.

Thanks for the game, Lars, and better luck next ones. Today was a bad beat but I'm sure better days will come.

PS: That both down/both down - reroll - double skull at the beginning of the match was a killer... man, that was ****** up.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on October 08, 2012, 05:19:14 PM
Hi there, been at the hospital now for three days with my boy, he had a bad cough and turned out to be more than just that.
But I'm back now and Little B is getting better and better.
I think I can have a game at Friday the earliest, 20ish CEST.
Totally drained at the moment to comment anything else here..

Cya.
/B

Nice to hear your boy is doing better and hope you didn't have too much of a scare there. Take your time getting him recuperated, we'll wait for you if nescessary.