Match Day 7 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, October 07, 2012, 04:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

Quote from: Luiggi on October 08, 2012, 11:56:24 PM
Woah, that was some nasty game there for the Chaotic Dudes. This game my team compensated big time for their sub-par performance in the previous match day and scored a total of 4 touchdowns. The beastmen were not capable to get the ball to safety fast enough and they were always under pressure from the elves, who seemed not to fail a single roll today. There were some KO's and casualties but too few to really make a difference. Chaos teams really struggle at these TV values, but if they can beat this stage, they're a tough team.

Thanks for the game, Lars, and better luck next ones. Today was a bad beat but I'm sure better days will come.

PS: That both down/both down - reroll - double skull at the beginning of the match was a killer... man, that was ****** up.

Yhea was a nasty game for me and you learned me to hate those pesky long ears even more than i did before :) 

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 08, 2012, 09:44:30 PM
Hi Golden!

Time for some Blood Bowl action. We in Vinterlegionen are pumped! We can feel our winning streak now, 1-0 vs Getingarna was a huge win and we got our 2nd Touchdown of the season, so beware!  ;D

My ok starting times this week are as follow (All times in CEST):
Tuesday: 18-22
Wednesday: 21-22
Thursday: 19-22
Friday: 20-24
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day

See you on the pitch mate!

/Gnaarkill
I have a very tight week once again (I both like and hate my life at the same time right now...). I might be able to get a game in tomorrow evening (21 is a bit late, but could work). Otherwise I think I could get a game in saturday after I'm recovered from the day before and before going away for the night so like 13.00. If both those should fail sunday is pretty much free, I think, maybe...

Gnaarkill

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 09, 2012, 10:36:38 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 08, 2012, 09:44:30 PM
Hi Golden!

Time for some Blood Bowl action. We in Vinterlegionen are pumped! We can feel our winning streak now, 1-0 vs Getingarna was a huge win and we got our 2nd Touchdown of the season, so beware!  ;D

My ok starting times this week are as follow (All times in CEST):
Tuesday: 18-22
Wednesday: 21-22
Thursday: 19-22
Friday: 20-24
Saturday: All day
Sunday: All day

See you on the pitch mate!

/Gnaarkill
I have a very tight week once again (I both like and hate my life at the same time right now...). I might be able to get a game in tomorrow evening (21 is a bit late, but could work). Otherwise I think I could get a game in saturday after I'm recovered from the day before and before going away for the night so like 13.00. If both those should fail sunday is pretty much free, I think, maybe...

Today (wednesday) @21.00 works fine with me. New shit has come to light regarding saturday though. I will not be able to play during the whole day.
Sunday though, works fine with me. Im available after 15.00 on sunday.
What suits you best sir?

/Gnaarkill

The Golden Arrow

Sunday would probably suit me best. 21 is a bit too late today since I need to start early tomorrow.

Is it OK too come back to you later with a time? Right now I think I'm free the whole day.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 10, 2012, 02:44:28 PM
Sunday would probably suit me best. 21 is a bit too late today since I need to start early tomorrow.

Is it OK too come back to you later with a time? Right now I think I'm free the whole day.

Yea sure, its ok!

As i said, im available from 15.00 on sunday so any time after that will work =)

Take it easy and take your time Golden.

/Gnaarkill

tags

Match between me and J ended in a 1-1 draw. I tried uploading to BB Manager, but can't get it to work at the moment... probably related to the chaos edition updates. Will try again later.

EDIT: Just got it uploaded now, 3(!) of my 64 block dices were Pow's! Not really what you want against amazons :D

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on October 08, 2012, 05:19:14 PM
I think I can have a game at Friday the earliest, 20ish CEST.

Cya.
/B
You still up for the game tonight at 20 CEST, mr B?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Quote from: Barmution on October 12, 2012, 11:18:50 AM
Quote from: Mr B on October 08, 2012, 05:19:14 PM
I think I can have a game at Friday the earliest, 20ish CEST.

Cya.
/B
You still up for the game tonight at 20 CEST, mr B?

-Barm
yupp, that's the plan, could be 20 min late, but I'll come as soon as I can.
/B

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Mr B

Barmution

Alt-F4 out quickly, Mr B, my client crashed  :(

Mr B

Barmution

Mr B

Not your fault... just these C-men  >:(