Match Day 8 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, October 14, 2012, 05:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Luiggi on October 14, 2012, 08:58:48 PM
Hey there, Gnaarkill.

My preferred date would be Tuesday and Wednesday from 19.00 to 21.00 GMT +2. I have other times available but I'd prefer these at the moment, if they don't suit you, feel free to post your availability.

Hey Luiggi!

Tuesday @19.00 (CEST) would be perfect for me!

/Gnaarkill

Luiggi

The Golden Arrow

Barm, I won't be able to make it on Thursday, we'll have to do Sunday instead.

Barmution

Right, shall we say 12.00 on Sunday then?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Thanks for the game, Gnaarkill, it was quite exciting and, fortunately for both of us, rather pacifist. Either we both hit like pussies or we're both strong as bulls, but 11 armor breaks EACH and only 5 KO and 1 casualty total is very strange. 2-1 for the elves... those linemen really held the line at times and the star players did all the fancy work!

Apart from that, the game was fun and only my cheating agi 5 blitzer saved me from a 1-1 draw. My streak of 1's proved to be a nuisance but so was your lack of punch, so I guess it evened out. You played a very solid second half, but the first one could have been much different if you had protected your ball-carrier a bit more... those elves are experts at flanking you! Turning the game into a brawl as soon as possible is a priority for bashy teams so they can dish out some damage early and capitalize on that later on, but if you get picked-off and the ball starts bouncing around, that's no good news :D

Anyway, good game.

Gurgeh

Quote from: Lars on October 15, 2012, 09:31:44 AM
Gurgeh when are you abel to play?

I can play Thursday 18:00-22:00 Gmt+2
               Saturday Whole day
               Sunday Whole day

/Lars

Let's try thursday. Start at 20:00?

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on October 16, 2012, 02:06:12 PM
Right, shall we say 12.00 on Sunday then?

-Barm
If you can do 11 that would be even better, but yes 12 can work.

Lars

Quote from: Gurgeh on October 16, 2012, 09:48:32 PM
Quote from: Lars on October 15, 2012, 09:31:44 AM
Gurgeh when are you abel to play?

I can play Thursday 18:00-22:00 Gmt+2
               Saturday Whole day
               Sunday Whole day

/Lars

Let's try thursday. Start at 20:00?

Sounds good cya there

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 16, 2012, 11:19:53 PM
If you can do 11 that would be even better, but yes 12 can work.
12 is vastly preferable to me as I'm going to a party on Saturday...
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Barmution

hakos

Ok, let's aim for Wednesday then. I'll make an effort to be home as soon as possible, and post here when I am. I'll try to to aim for as early as 16:00, but I can't guarantee I won't be stuck in a meeting or something. Will post here either way.

I'm home and ready to play whenever you are. I will check here regularly from just before 16:00 GMT+2

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on October 17, 2012, 01:26:23 PM
Ok, let's aim for Wednesday then. I'll make an effort to be home as soon as possible, and post here when I am. I'll try to to aim for as early as 16:00, but I can't guarantee I won't be stuck in a meeting or something. Will post here either way.

I'm home and ready to play whenever you are. I will check here regularly from just before 16:00 GMT+2

/hakos

Sounds good, I hope to leave work about half an hour from now, and be home about 1.5 hours from now, give or take.

EDIT: I was a bit optimistic, I'll be home about an hour 10 minutes from now.

tags

Logging in now!

EDIT: Hmm, nobody there, did I/we mess up the timezone conversion?

hakos

sorry, fell asleep, have woken up now, logging in