Match Day 9 - Matches

Started by The Golden Arrow, October 21, 2012, 02:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 22, 2012, 12:55:20 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on October 21, 2012, 05:46:59 PM
Hi Gnaarkill, time for the bitches versus boozers matchup! Here are my OK starging times for the week (all times CEST/GMT+2):
- Tuesday 17-21
- Wednesday 17-21.30
- Thursday 17-19
(- Saturday 12-22)
(- Sunday 10-18)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. I'm not yet totally sure about Saturday & Sunday but I should be able to make it at the given times.

Hey J!

My boys are really excited about this game versus the amazons, they havent met any girls since they started training for the NUL-league (except for the cheerleaders, no one takes notice of them anymore), I hope they can play the ball instead of stand stare ;)

How about Tuesday @21.00?

/Gnaarkill

Tuesday 21.00 is actually quite perfect for me. See you on the field then!

hakos

Ok Bantha, when can you play?

My times are as usually limited so I would prefer the weekend and even more specifically sunday since I have a feeling I will be very tired on saturday, quite possibly with a nasty hangover...

BR/ Håkan

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on October 22, 2012, 03:19:41 PM
Ok Bantha, when can you play?

My times are as usually limited so I would prefer the weekend and even more specifically sunday since I have a feeling I will be very tired on saturday, quite possibly with a nasty hangover...

BR/ Håkan

So lets plan for the weekend then shall we?
More details later.

J-Reedy

Cougar Kittens 2 - Vinterlegionen 2.
Kittens refused all the hits by the norse, must've been that time of the month, only two KOs for the Norse if I recall correctly. Kittens on the other hand injured two and KOd a bunch of the Vinterlegionen. However, Vinterlegionen thrower Gunnar was on fire longbombing a TD throw at the end of the 1st and then making a perfect long bomb pass while surrounded by 4 Kittens to make the score 2-1 for the legion 3 turns before the match end. Kittens managed to tie at the last turn with a bit shorter passing play.

I have some match reports waiting to be written but unfortunately I'm swamped at the work right now, so match reports might come later or not.

Gurgeh

Sorry Luiggi, I must have checked the forum just before this thread was posted, and since then i have been busy. I am going to a wedding this weekend, so the first time I'm able to play is sunday evening. If that doesn't work, I will be able to play monday or tuesday evening. (CET)

Luiggi

Ok, Gurgeh, I think we'll find a good time to play. Post your available times when the day draws nearer :)

Barmution

The Material Ghouls hand out a severe nuffling to the poor Chaotic Dudes who loses another Chaos Warrior to Dead -> Dead  :-\

The D6 discrepancy was ridiculous; I could do no wrong and Lars' rolls seemed doomed to fail. Sorry for the dice rape, Lars and hope both your apo and dice get better in the playoffs.
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Yhea it was a hard time for me i was pretty happy after kick-off when i got the blitz and managed to KO your mummy but that must be the only good think i did in the match.

/Lars

Barmution

You were very quick to put your guys in my tackle zones, perhaps a little too indiscriminatly at times. That and parking your ball carrier in contact with my Ghoul next to the sideline was probably what cost you the most. That said, starting with 3 CW and rapidly losing another to BH really didn't help you. The injuries I got on you were pretty lucky (CW BH'ed by Ghoul, jeez), so while better/more careful positioning might have helped you a bit, it was by no means a given since I was rolling hot at that point. Oh well, with some luck Nuffle will reward your tenacity in your next few games. That Mino was a handful, even when he was basically on his own.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: kvasilad on October 22, 2012, 01:08:12 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 22, 2012, 11:06:45 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 22, 2012, 10:02:28 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 21, 2012, 10:32:56 PM
OK, Kvasi. I have exam period right now so while I don't have much time I can make time almost anytime during the day. I know I will be busy tuesday andfriday evening and either wednesday or thursday evening. Not quite decided yet. How does it look for you?

This week is not so bad, I should be able to play all weekend (finally a relaxing weekend at home, can't wait), and should probably be able to start between 18-22 CEST Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Gotta say I'd really prefer the weekend sometime though, if it happens to work out.

Oh, all times in CEST, except for Sunday and onwards, which will be in CET :)
Yeah weekend sounds good. I would prefer to play as early as possible so I have the evenings free.

Suits me fine, as long as it's not _too_ early :)

I can probably guarantee 1100 CEST both Saturday and Sunday. Might be up sooner, but hard to tell in advance. We could say Saturday 1100, and I can post here if I'm up earlier?

I have to be somewhere at 12.00 sadly, so can't make this time on saturday. I can either play 10.00 or we can do it on sunday instead, I think the whole day's free for me.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 26, 2012, 01:55:10 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 22, 2012, 01:08:12 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 22, 2012, 11:06:45 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 22, 2012, 10:02:28 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on October 21, 2012, 10:32:56 PM
OK, Kvasi. I have exam period right now so while I don't have much time I can make time almost anytime during the day. I know I will be busy tuesday andfriday evening and either wednesday or thursday evening. Not quite decided yet. How does it look for you?

This week is not so bad, I should be able to play all weekend (finally a relaxing weekend at home, can't wait), and should probably be able to start between 18-22 CEST Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Gotta say I'd really prefer the weekend sometime though, if it happens to work out.

Oh, all times in CEST, except for Sunday and onwards, which will be in CET :)
Yeah weekend sounds good. I would prefer to play as early as possible so I have the evenings free.

Suits me fine, as long as it's not _too_ early :)

I can probably guarantee 1100 CEST both Saturday and Sunday. Might be up sooner, but hard to tell in advance. We could say Saturday 1100, and I can post here if I'm up earlier?

I have to be somewhere at 12.00 sadly, so can't make this time on saturday. I can either play 10.00 or we can do it on sunday instead, I think the whole day's free for me.

Well, I can do 1000 with a minimum of effort, I'm not planning on having a hangover tomorrow, so let's go for that :)

The Golden Arrow

tags

tags

Me and Golden's match sees the Nurgle winning 2-1 in TD's and 7-0 in casulties.

I receive first, and score in only 4 turns (couldn't really have waited, I'd be smashed to bits). Some great positioning and tentacling in the second drive by Golden enables him to equalize with an elfy chaos goat in turn 8.

Second half starts, and I choose to gamble everything (in the traditional manner) on a quick sack of the carrier. That... very... nearly worked. But it didn't. From there on out, it was a blood bath, seeing the death of veteran Tiger Woods amoung a bunch of badly hurts and a couple of fractured arms.

Don't think Nuffle was too interested in the match either way, some highs and some lows on both sides. I did lose the gamble that could have possibly won me the match, but it was risky, and not succeeding was rather to be expected.

Anyway, it was a fun game, good luck in the play-offs!

hakos

Hello Bantha.

I'm back from work, vacation and almost 3 days without internet. So now I'm ready to play almost whenever (considering timezones of course).

So, can we fit in something tomorrow? My clock is around 20 now so I doubt we will have time to find a time today...

BR/ Hakos