J-Reedy

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on November 06, 2012, 09:41:14 AM
OK, so how about 10.00 CET on Saturday?

It's a deal. See you on the pitch!

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on November 06, 2012, 08:54:52 AM
Quote from: Mr B on November 05, 2012, 08:51:53 PM
Quote from: Barmution on November 05, 2012, 01:10:49 PM
I couldn't find anything about it on the further matchups in-game so I'll ask here instead:

Who will play who in the next round? I got 2 level ups before the next showdown, so it would be nice to know what to plan for ;)
I do not really know to be honest, it's one of the secrets and unknown mystery of Cyanide to me.
There are rules of course, unknown to me and there is no documents saying anything about this as I know of.

Just wait with your skills until you see who your up against.
/B
What can I say, I'm a impatient man and the deciding match isn't to be played before Thursday... ::)
-Barm

I should probably confess that Golden and I decided to play on Saturday just to mess with Barm's composure and make him sizzle a few days longer ;)

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 06, 2012, 09:51:53 AM
Quote from: Barmution on November 06, 2012, 08:54:52 AM
What can I say, I'm a impatient man and the deciding match isn't to be played before Thursday... ::)
-Barm
I should probably confess that Golden and I decided to play on Saturday just to mess with Barm's composure and make him sizzle a few days longer ;)
You are an evil man, J ;)

Good luck to both of you and may the most insistent fouler prevail!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.