SEMI-FINALS - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, November 10, 2012, 03:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Golden, you there? I see you in-game, but you're not responding :D

The Golden Arrow

Yeah sorry, was just using the bathroom :P

tags

So the semis end Sweet Sweet Decay 0-1 The Partly Animals.

*phew*

That was a nerve-wracking game, with many twists and turns... fumbles, recoveries, and a good helping av freakish luck in strategic spots. Golden would definitely have scored in his first drive, if it weren't for my fireball taking out 3/3 including his carrier (well ok, maybe I could've recovered with 2, but still...).

Me scoring in my drive was also a very very tight thing, and it did indeed look like I wouldn't as his Beast was in base contact with my carrier at one point. Luckily, I managed to push it away and run off.

I will keep sacrificing to Nuffle, seems to make the ol' dude happy.

Mr B

Congratz! ;D
Only me left to dodge by, in order to claim the price.

I'll do what I ca to stop ya, but you know that   :-*

The Golden Arrow

I helped you some by making one of his dancers miss next game ;)

But yeah congrats to kvasi and I agree with everything you wrote and good luck in the finals.

hakos

It's really hard to stop those pesky wood elfs.

Congratulations to the final Kvasilad, now I do not feel that bad about losing against you in the quarterfinal.

This means that I have beaten both the final teams during the regular season. Feels good.

/HO

tags

I thought for sure I had lost it when Amy Winemouse got MNG -> apo -> MNG in turn 2, but it seems like the rest of the elves can also do stuff! I'll certainly dodge like crazy, and see if that's enough :D

Barmution

Congratulations, kvasi!

Good to see that Norway is represented in the finals! ;D

You'd do well to keep your distance from mr B's players, tho. They hit hard! Good luck to both of you and may the best and most Nuffle-favored win!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.