/Lars

J-Reedy

OLD teams (Feeder):
Mr. B with Drop Dead Gorgeous
Golden with Sweet Sweet Decay
Kvasilad with Disorganized Dudes
Larsman with Chaotic Dudes

NEW teams (Ull's Pasture):
Golden with Warpstone Plumbers (nether-regions)
Gnaarkill with Warpstone Maniaks (mousemen)
Barmution with Mad Science Fair (unorganized midgets)
Hakos with ? (wolves playing with bones)

Barmution

Whoops, sorry for being on the slow side with keeping updated here. Will apply to Ull's with my new Chaos Dorfs tonight!

-Barmy
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

My first choice would be to play with a new necromantic team. I.e. sign up this for now.

If J-Reedy is keen on playing the Whistlers, my second choice would be a new Dark Elfs team, to avoid having two necro teams.

If another old team is needed, my third choice would be Getingarna.

Just out of curiosity, what happens if Golden meets himself?

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on December 03, 2012, 02:30:01 PM
Just out of curiosity, what happens if Golden meets himself?

Golden can't meet himself. If he qualifies with both of his teams (he both wins the rookie division and is top 3 in veteran division), he must choose which team he'll take into playoffs. So if Golden wins with his rookie team but decides to play with his veteran team, the second finalist in the rookie division gets the playoffs spot. If he goes with his rookie team, the runner-up of the veteran division moves one spot up.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on November 18, 2012, 07:10:41 PM
Note that I'll be away from the country between the 30th November and the 10th December, so in case that delays the league or whatever, feel free to drop me and I'll play S10.

Just noticed that Luiggi warned us that he'll be away this week. So we should probably wait for a week for Luiggi to get back? Or is everybody too exited to get the season started?

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 03, 2012, 03:24:43 PM
Note that I'll be away from the country between the 30th November and the 10th December, so in case that delays the league or whatever, feel free to drop me and I'll play S10.

Just noticed that Luiggi warned us that he'll be away this week. So we should probably wait for a week for Luiggi to get back? Or is everybody too exited to get the season started?
I've got time and patience, although I AM excited  ;)
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Barmution

Quote from: kvasilad on December 03, 2012, 08:23:01 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on December 03, 2012, 10:56:27 AM
Barmution with ? (unorganized midgets)

hahah  ;D
You won't be laughing when the Mad Science Fair are jumping up and down on your precious pansies!  ;D

-Barm

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on December 03, 2012, 07:08:23 PM
Quote from: J-Reedy on December 03, 2012, 03:24:43 PM

I've got time and patience, although I AM excited  ;)

I can start whenever, but it would be better to start after the 10th since I'm travelling back to sweden from china on december 10th and can therefore play on more normal times...

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Sorry for being slow on replying guys!
I've talked to my buddy, but unfortunatly he didnt take the bait to join the great game of blood bowl. Have to indoctrinate him a little more and maybe he'll join in the future  8)

After the 10th of December is OK for me. I can start anytime. I will join Ull with a fresh Skaven team, "Warpstone Maniaks"!  ;D

/Gnaarkill

tags

Hmm, maybe I should pick something else to avoid having two chaos teams... buuuut, looking at the other teams, it's not that tempting to play a half-developed wood elf team :D

hakos

Opa Gangnam Style

is ready for the fight

but no one is letting them in

since they do not know the secret word

/hakos

The Golden Arrow

Here you go :)

Quote from: Mr B on December 02, 2012, 11:57:45 AM
Alright then,

Ulls Pasture will be the initial start for rookie teams.
Feeder Camp will be the group for the team that knows the deal so to speak.

Then we use Vallhalla Cup to decide overall Champ.

And we can only use even numbers.. 4 or 6 etc.. in each "Cup"
Sign on to Ulls with newballs as password.
Sign on to Feeder with fish as password.

And may the numbers be with us!
Cheers!
/B

Gnaarkill

Warpstoned Maniaks signing in!  ;D