Season 9 SIGN-UP

Started by J-Reedy, November 18, 2012, 09:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Thanks Golden, have applied now

Luiggi

Heh, sorry for not showing up and thanks for remembering me, J.

I'll be ready to apply on Dec 10th or 11st with a brand new Ogre team (name TBA, I still have to decide it), but I can also retake Orkitis if it fits the league better.

See you in a few days.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on December 09, 2012, 12:33:51 AM
I'll be ready to apply on Dec 10th or 11st with a brand new Ogre team (name TBA, I still have to decide it), but I can also retake Orkitis if it fits the league better.

It's up to you mate, take which ever team you're more interested in playing.

J-Reedy

All right! All the teams have signed on, although the rookie dark elf team Finned Marine Mammals are still waiting approval from the Ull's Pasture admins. Here are the leagues and teams:

Ull's Pasture:
Opa Gangnam Style - Hakos - Necromantics
Warpstone Plumbers - The Golden Arrow - Underworld
Warpstone Maniaks - Gnaarkill - Skaven
Mad Science Fair - Barmution - Chaos Dwarfs
Ogracadabra - Luiggi - Ogre
Finned Marine Mammals - J-Reedy - Dark Elfs
These teams will play once against each other, four teams will advance onto playoffs. The winner of the two rounds of playoffs will advance onto the championship playoffs.

Feeder Camp:
Chaotic dudes - Lasseman - Chaos
Disorganized Dudes - Kvasilad - chaos
Sweet Sweet Decay - The Golden Arrow - Nurgle
Drop Dead Gorgeous - Bantha - Khemri
These teams will play twice against each other. Three top teams will advance onto the championships playoffs with the one team from Ull's Pasture. Top ranked team after the regular season will play the team from Ull's Pasture.

The board for the Season 9 has been created. Matchups will follow later when the leagues have been setup in-game.

Luiggi

Wow, that 1 rookie team vs the 3 veterans is going to be an inducement fest :D Yet again, winning Ull's Pasture alone is an achievemenet so... whoever gets there, I hope the underdog from Ull's Pasture kick your Feeder asses :P

Barmution

Agreed, Luiggi!

Imagine how awesome it would be if Golden's Underworld or your Ogres won the whole shebang  ;D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Unlikely, but you never know. Thanks for the support though  8) You need sick luck to pull-off anything with "fun" races like ogres, goblins and such. But the thing is that none of that matters when you can use snotlings as artillery and 2+ dodge your way to gangfouls...  :P

Mr B

Well guys!

Lets Get ROCKING! ;D