FINAL

Started by J-Reedy, November 20, 2012, 03:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

HEEEERE'S THE FINAL!

It'll be the brave wood elfs and one giant log going against the sandy & dead. What Sandy is doing with a bunch of skeletons is a mystery to everybody. What? Oh, not Sandy but sandy... right. Well, that ruins the intro. Anyways, it looks like The Partly Animals will me missing their witch elf Amy Winemouse and one line-elf. But health-wise they're still better off than the Drop Dead Gorgeus that have nothing but dead people on their roster. Surprisingly the DDG will still be fielding all of their boneys. Who will win? Nobody knows but he ain't telling.

P.S. Watching my 49ers beat the *** out of Da Bears as we speak. It's 0 to 17 in the 2nd and a little over 10 yards to go for another score... Life is good.

tags

Right, let's get this show on the road then!

I should be good to play most days this week actually, including today, from about 2030 (that's your preferred start time, right?)

I already have a game on Saturday, so I'd rather avoid another, but I could do Sunday about any time really.

Mr B

Crap, I was just going to suggest Saturday.

I have another league also so that's why I'm late with time suggestion...
Sunday is possible I'd guess.
21ish CET?
Will that work for the elfs?

BR
/B

tags

That'll work, although it is a bit late in the evening if we should go into overtime. I guess you have little choice in the matter :D

Mr B

Ready and waiting.  ;D

tags

The Golden Arrow

tags

Congratulations to Mr. B, the undisputed champion of season 8!

The final result was 2-0, and I have to say I felt out-played and out-positioned throughout the match. I did try to take out some of his av7 guys in the first half of the match, as well as fouling a couple of times, but got no support from the big N. Looking at the BBM stats, I guess that was actually quite a nuffling in total. But hey, I've had my fair share of luck to get this far, so I guess I was due some comeuppings :D

Mr B

Wuuhooo, the Throphy goes this season to the Khemri of Drop Dead Gorgeous.
Coincidentally played by my self...  :-\

Weather was .... poooring rain, but some how the sandy folks made it anyway.
Clean play with 1 cas each and just a few fouls from both of us.

Well, the replay is up, thanks for the game Kvasilad and grats to the runner up position with the elf's!

Now the Khemri must of course participate next season also.
Cya in Season 9!

BR
/B

J-Reedy

Gratz to the champs and comiserations to the chumps, who would be rest of us!

Barmution

Hail to the champ, baby! And also to kvasi, of course, who made sure that NorvĂ©ger was properly represented in the finals  :)

And now on to season 9, w00t!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

Congratulations to Mr b and good job kvasi.  You managed to beat me after all ;)

Lars

Congratulations on the victory

Mr B

Thanks buddies!  8)

Gnaarkill

Congratulations on the win Mr.B-Ze Champ!

Expect rough competition in the next season, because then its time to bury your mummys for good! Muhahaha *evil laugh*  :D