Season 9 - DAY 1 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, December 12, 2012, 06:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And here are the matchups for the week 1. The deadline for the week will be flexible as we got a mid-week start. So try to get the matches played by Wednesday next week at the latest but let's aim for getting the week over by Monday so we can get to normal Monday schedule.

Here are the Feeder matchups:

And here's Ull:

J-Reedy

Howdy-ho Luiggi! I'm still trying to get a grasp of the idea of Ogre wizard. I guess all those apprentices must be named Spell... I mean that should make casting Spells easy for them big wizards. Well, I guess I'll see the spectacle closeup quite soon. How about following CET/UTC+1 start times?

- Thursday 18-20
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday 10-22
- Sunday 14-19

One of the weekend days might get crowded but if you book a time soon, I should be able to plan around it.

tags

Let the race for not being "that team" in Feeder division begin! :D

A middle-of-the-day-ish game on Saturday or Sunday would be good for me, other than that it's going to have to be after the weekend I'm afraid.

The Golden Arrow

Middle of the day on saturday should work. I have exams, but can take a break pretty much whenever to play.

And as I just said I have exams next week, so my time is not that plentyful (Hakos). I guess I could play thursday, friday or saturday night, but that's just because I'm such a good guy :P

Barmution

Yo Gnaarkill!

It's a speed vs brute force contest for us on matchday 1. Could I tempt you with playing tomorrow at around 20.00-21.00 GMT+1/CET? If not we're looking at either Sunday or Monday. Let me know.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 12, 2012, 09:08:19 AM
Middle of the day on saturday should work. I have exams, but can take a break pretty much whenever to play.

And as I just said I have exams next week, so my time is not that plentyful (Hakos). I guess I could play thursday, friday or saturday night, but that's just because I'm such a good guy :P

Sounds good! What about 1500 CET(GMT+1) Saturday then?

The Golden Arrow

Lars

So Bantha do you feel like playing some ball?

I can play all days but sunday. workdays I am available from 19

/Lars

Luiggi

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 12, 2012, 06:15:14 AM
Howdy-ho Luiggi! I'm still trying to get a grasp of the idea of Ogre wizard. I guess all those apprentices must be named Spell... I mean that should make casting Spells easy for them big wizards. Well, I guess I'll see the spectacle closeup quite soon. How about following CET/UTC+1 start times?

- Thursday 18-20
- Friday 19-22
- Saturday 10-22
- Sunday 14-19

One of the weekend days might get crowded but if you book a time soon, I should be able to plan around it.

Good point there with the spells, I might consider changing it :P

Thursday 18.00 would be ok for me, so I'll see you tomorrow.

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on December 12, 2012, 03:24:30 PM

/Lars
Cool, see if we can take one this very evening, I'm not sure yet...
If I can it will be around 21 cet, otherwise.. hmm Tomorrow maybe?

/B

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on December 12, 2012, 06:57:55 PM
Quote from: Lars on December 12, 2012, 03:24:30 PM

/Lars
Cool, see if we can take one this very evening, I'm not sure yet...
If I can it will be around 21 cet, otherwise.. hmm Tomorrow maybe?

/B

ok i'll be online then to see if u made it

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on December 12, 2012, 12:40:37 PM
Yo Gnaarkill!

It's a speed vs brute force contest for us on matchday 1. Could I tempt you with playing tomorrow at around 20.00-21.00 GMT+1/CET? If not we're looking at either Sunday or Monday. Let me know.

-Barm

Yo Barm!

Im pumped to max, haha! Been sitting on nails a couple of days now, waiting for the start of the new season!  :)
Will be really intresting to play the rats, and especially against your abomination dwarves  :D

Tomorrow suits me perfect, how about 20.30?

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

And it has BEGUN!
First game ended like this.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Luiggi on December 12, 2012, 05:15:13 PM
Thursday 18.00 would be ok for me, so I'll see you tomorrow.

Not if I see you first  ;D. Just kidding, I'll be there.

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 12, 2012, 08:50:11 PM
Yo Barm!

Im pumped to max, haha! Been sitting on nails a couple of days now, waiting for the start of the new season!  :)
Will be really intresting to play the rats, and especially against your abomination dwarves  :D

Tomorrow suits me perfect, how about 20.30?

/Gnaarkill
20.30 is perfect for me too, see you on the pitch, mate :D

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.