Season 9 - DAY 2 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, December 16, 2012, 04:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Nice going everyone and especially Golden who crammed in two games this week! Here are the week 2 matchups:

COULD EVERYONE ALSO PLEASE COMMENT how xmas will affect your playing schedule, so we'll get some idea if we should extend week 3 schedule.
I won't be able to play (or do any computer stuff) from Sunday 23rd to about 26th but then I'll have rest of the week off and can play almost anytime.

J-Reedy

All righty Golden, seems we both had rotten dice-day in our first game. Let's see which one of us will have a better day on week 2. Here are my OK GMT+1/CET starting times:

- Tuesday 17-20
- Wednesday 17-20.30
- Thursday 18-19
- Friday 18-22

If day time matches are OK for you those would be possible on Tuesday/Thursday. Saturday evening might be possible, later on that if none of the other times match. On Sunday I'll head off to visit the family.

The Golden Arrow

Day matches are preferable for me and Thursday is perfect. Pretty much any time.

Gnaarkill

Alrighty Luiggi, time for the MANIAKS to face your evil ogre magicians! :)

My OK playing times this week are as follow:
Monday: 21.00 - 22.00
Tuesday: 19.00 - 22.00
Wednesday: 21.00 - 22.00
Thursday: 19.00 - 22.00
Friday: ---
Saturday: ---
Sunday: All day

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Seems I have plenty of play opportunites this week.

Monday-Wednesday, after 19
Thursday-Sunday, any time

Next week I will not be available 24th and 25th but after that I should be able to play whenever

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on December 16, 2012, 08:02:55 PM

Next week I will not be available 24th and 25th but after that I should be able to play whenever

/Hakos
Tomorrow (Monday) anytime after 19 would be perfect for me, actually. Shall we say 19 then?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Kvasilad, it's us again huh..
So do you fancy Monday 21 cet or Thursday.. same time?

Cheers!
/B

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 16, 2012, 06:28:06 PM
Day matches are preferable for me and Thursday is perfect. Pretty much any time.

Hi shall we say 20:00 on thursday

/Lars

The Golden Arrow

That will probably work out. I might have something thursday night though so I'll come back to you if I can't make it.

J-Reedy

Well, how about 12.00 on Thursday or anytime after that? 11.00 should also be possible if you prefer earlier.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on December 16, 2012, 08:28:44 PM
Kvasilad, it's us again huh..
So do you fancy Monday 21 cet or Thursday.. same time?

Cheers!
/B

Thursday 21 CET is perfect, let's go for that :)

As for my xmas playing, I'll probably be fine for playing most days from 27th and on.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 17, 2012, 05:27:52 AM

Well, how about 12.00 on Thursday or anytime after that? 11.00 should also be possible if you prefer earlier.
12.00 on Thursday it is :)

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on December 16, 2012, 08:07:56 PM
Quote from: hakos on December 16, 2012, 08:02:55 PM

/Hakos
Tomorrow (Monday) anytime after 19 would be perfect for me, actually. Shall we say 19 then?

-Barm

Hi.

I can play today at 19 from a time point of view but right now I have a severe headache. Therefore I'm not certain I want to play today. Will log in as soon as I get home and give you a status update. Keep your fingers crossed.

/Hakos

Barmution

I can start playing as late as 22.00 tonight, so let me know if that helps.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 16, 2012, 07:09:46 PM
Alrighty Luiggi, time for the MANIAKS to face your evil ogre magicians! :)

My OK playing times this week are as follow:
Monday: 21.00 - 22.00
Tuesday: 19.00 - 22.00
Wednesday: 21.00 - 22.00
Thursday: 19.00 - 22.00
Friday: ---
Saturday: ---
Sunday: All day

/Gnaarkill

Tuesday 19.00 CET is ok for me. I'll see you tomorrow!