Season 9 - DAY 3 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, December 21, 2012, 04:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And another extremely fast match week, so we're off to week 3:

Feeder:

Ull's:

Sorry for the lack of stories but I've been busy at work and playing Sandy Claws' little helper.

J-Reedy

All righty Gnaar, time for your micemen to trash my guys who keep pretending to be fish on a dry land. As I mentioned earlier, I'll be away couple of days for Christmas, so my OK starting times (GMT+1/CET) look as follows:

- Saturday 19-22
- Wednesday (26th) 17-
- Thursday to Saturday - any time, I'm on a sweeeeet-sweeeeeet holiday

Let me know if any of those times suits you, sir.

The Golden Arrow

Right guys, I can play tonight. After that things will get harder. I might be able to get a game in, but I probably won't be able to tell you too far in advance.

hakos

Hi Luiggi

I can play tonight, saturday and sunday whenever, then there is two days off (mon/tue) due to christmas but from 26/12 and forward I can currently play whenever, although I expect that to change later on.

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 21, 2012, 09:26:40 AM
Right guys, I can play tonight. After that things will get harder. I might be able to get a game in, but I probably won't be able to tell you too far in advance.
Tonight is a no-go, but I could get a game in tomorrow (Saturday) within an hour or two of warning. After that I'll be gone until the evening on the 26th, and should probably do the planning then if tomorrow's not good for you.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Lasseman, I don't think I can find time to play until 27th now. I can play mostly any time 27th-30th I think.

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on December 21, 2012, 10:42:58 AM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 21, 2012, 09:26:40 AM
Tonight is a no-go, but I could get a game in tomorrow (Saturday) within an hour or two of warning. After that I'll be gone until the evening on the 26th, and should probably do the planning then if tomorrow's not good for you.

-Barm
That's probably not possible since I will be heading home to my family tomorrow and I don't think they would appreciate it :P We'll see how things look after christmas.

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 21, 2012, 01:52:36 PM
That's probably not possible since I will be heading home to my family tomorrow and I don't think they would appreciate it :P We'll see how things look after christmas.
No problem, mate. Have a merry christmas!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Have a good one!
Goldie, see you later might be next year.. on the field I'd guess.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 21, 2012, 04:24:59 AM
All righty Gnaar, time for your micemen to trash my guys who keep pretending to be fish on a dry land. As I mentioned earlier, I'll be away couple of days for Christmas, so my OK starting times (GMT+1/CET) look as follows:

- Saturday 19-22
- Wednesday (26th) 17-
- Thursday to Saturday - any time, I'm on a sweeeeet-sweeeeeet holiday

Let me know if any of those times suits you, sir.

Hiya J-R!

These are busy times  :P so before christmas will be pretty hard to get a match going. But can we book thursday @12.00 (GMT+1/CET) preliminary? I will give you a heads up if my schedule collides but i think that time is alright, at least for now :P

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 21, 2012, 06:48:10 PM
Hiya J-R!

These are busy times  :P so before christmas will be pretty hard to get a match going. But can we book thursday @12.00 (GMT+1/CET) preliminary? I will give you a heads up if my schedule collides but i think that time is alright, at least for now :P

/Gnaarkill

Yep, the times are as busy as a horny bee in an untouched field of flowers. Just to prove the point, I just spent 6 hours running from a store to another. But anyways, Thursday at 12 works for me, I'll mark that down. Have yourself a Merry Christmas!

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on December 21, 2012, 01:32:37 PM
Lasseman, I don't think I can find time to play until 27th now. I can play mostly any time 27th-30th I think.

I will come back to you about a time in one of those days

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 21, 2012, 07:31:30 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 21, 2012, 06:48:10 PM
Hiya J-R!

These are busy times  :P so before christmas will be pretty hard to get a match going. But can we book thursday @12.00 (GMT+1/CET) preliminary? I will give you a heads up if my schedule collides but i think that time is alright, at least for now :P

/Gnaarkill

Yep, the times are as busy as a horny bee in an untouched field of flowers. Just to prove the point, I just spent 6 hours running from a store to another. But anyways, Thursday at 12 works for me, I'll mark that down. Have yourself a Merry Christmas!

Thank you J-Reedy and the same to you!

And to everyone else, have a merry x-mas!   ;D

/Gnaarkill

Luiggi

Quote from: hakos on December 21, 2012, 09:54:47 AM
Hi Luiggi

I can play tonight, saturday and sunday whenever, then there is two days off (mon/tue) due to christmas but from 26/12 and forward I can currently play whenever, although I expect that to change later on.

/Hakos

Hiya. I have a busy schedule as well (quite logical at this time of the year), so I think we'll have to wait until next week to schedule our game after Christmas Eve. I'll keep you posted.

hakos

Quote from: Luiggi on December 22, 2012, 08:49:03 PM
Quote from: hakos on December 21, 2012, 09:54:47 AM
Hi Luiggi

/Hakos

Hiya. I have a busy schedule as well (quite logical at this time of the year), so I think we'll have to wait until next week to schedule our game after Christmas Eve. I'll keep you posted.

N.P. Have a Merry Christmas

/Hakos