Season 9 - DAY 3 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, December 21, 2012, 04:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

tags

Lars

God Jul

kvasilad are you abel to play the 27th at 20:00?

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 21, 2012, 07:31:30 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 21, 2012, 06:48:10 PM
Hiya J-R!

These are busy times  :P so before christmas will be pretty hard to get a match going. But can we book thursday @12.00 (GMT+1/CET) preliminary? I will give you a heads up if my schedule collides but i think that time is alright, at least for now :P

/Gnaarkill

Yep, the times are as busy as a horny bee in an untouched field of flowers. Just to prove the point, I just spent 6 hours running from a store to another. But anyways, Thursday at 12 works for me, I'll mark that down. Have yourself a Merry Christmas!

Hi there J-R!

Hope you had a good x-mas!?
Im sorry to say that i cant make it to tomorrows game unfortunatly. I have been spending christmas in another city and will not be home for our scheduled match. I can not make it to 12.00 but i will be home again in the evening. So if it works for you, maybe we can re-schedule it to 21.00?
I will not be able to check your answer, so i can not confirm your reply until im at my home again. But i will check the forum as soon as im home again tomorrow. So if the time doesnt suit you i will be able to reply to you again tomorrow evening.

Sorry for the late respons! I havent had accsess to the forums until now.
See you tomorrow hopefully!

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Lars on December 26, 2012, 12:51:15 PM
God Jul

/Lars

God jul! Yup, should be able to play in about 20 hours, see you then :)

hakos

Hi Luiggi

It seems Saturday (29) and Sunday (30) just got very busy for me.

That means I can play today (thursday) or tomorrow (friday) and after that not until next week. Let me know when you are available.

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 26, 2012, 11:15:21 PM
Hope you had a good x-mas!?
Im sorry to say that i cant make it to tomorrows game unfortunatly. I have been spending christmas in another city and will not be home for our scheduled match. I can not make it to 12.00 but i will be home again in the evening. So if it works for you, maybe we can re-schedule it to 21.00?
I will not be able to check your answer, so i can not confirm your reply until im at my home again. But i will check the forum as soon as im home again tomorrow. So if the time doesnt suit you i will be able to reply to you again tomorrow evening.

No problems, christmas was very relaxing and as I'm on holiday until new year, I'm free to play whenever. So 21.00 today Thursday works fine for me! See you later in the evening.

The Golden Arrow

Hi guys, I can play tonight lateish (say from 22 or so). Other that that I can probably get a game in on sunday and apart from new years eve I have nothing planned next week (tuesday to friday).

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 27, 2012, 11:22:04 AM
Hi guys, I can play tonight lateish (say from 22 or so). Other that that I can probably get a game in on sunday and apart from new years eve I have nothing planned next week (tuesday to friday).
Consider yourself officially hogged at 22 tonight, then  ;D

Time to see if your Troll wants to smack around some poor Hobos!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Quote from: hakos on December 27, 2012, 10:19:49 AM
Hi Luiggi

That means I can play today (thursday) or tomorrow (friday) and after that not until next week. Let me know when you are available.

/Hakos

All right, let's try it on Friday. Any time between 17.00 and 20.00 GMT +1 works for me, so choose a time and I'll be there.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on December 27, 2012, 12:02:05 AM
Quote from: Lars on December 26, 2012, 12:51:15 PM
God Jul

/Lars

God jul! Yup, should be able to play in about 20 hours, see you then :)

kvasild can we pospone the match for an hour it seems that i failed with the update of the bloodbowl client on my laptop before i went on christmas vecation  the update are at 25% now and with the speed i got at the moment it should be ready at 21:00

/Lars

tags

hakos

Quote from: Luiggi on December 27, 2012, 03:11:28 PM
Quote from: hakos on December 27, 2012, 10:19:49 AM
Hi Luiggi

/Hakos

All right, let's try it on Friday. Any time between 17.00 and 20.00 GMT +1 works for me, so choose a time and I'll be there.

Great, let's start as early as possible then, 17:00.

/Hakos

Barmution

Ok, I'm off to do something else, Golden. Shall we give it a shot at Sunday?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

A very hard-fought 1-0 victory to the Disorganized over the Chaotic dudes. A very bashy game, which saw my +ag goat get -st, to make him even more elf-like, and my star carrier get a niggling injury. My next opponent will get something close to a walkover I suspect ;D