Season 9 - DAY 3 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, December 21, 2012, 04:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on December 27, 2012, 10:18:30 PM
Ok, I'm off to do something else, Golden. Shall we give it a shot at Sunday?

-Barm
Yeah lets do that, I got held up elsewhere and didn't have computer access :( When does it fit you on sunday?

Luiggi

Quote from: hakos on December 27, 2012, 08:04:58 PM
Quote from: Luiggi on December 27, 2012, 03:11:28 PM
Quote from: hakos on December 27, 2012, 10:19:49 AM
Hi Luiggi

It seems Saturday (29) and Sunday (30) just got very busy for me.

That means I can play today (thursday) or tomorrow (friday) and after that not until next week. Let me know when you are available.

/Hakos

All right, let's try it on Friday. Any time between 17.00 and 20.00 GMT +1 works for me, so choose a time and I'll be there.

Great, let's start as early as possible then, 17:00.

/Hakos

I'm around, in case you wanna start even earlier. I'll check every 15 minutes or so.

hakos

Luiggi

Man, tell me you didn't just crash on turn 15...

hakos

Fuck, the game crashed in turn 15 :( what to do now???

First time the game crashed for me during a live match by the way...

Luiggi

Ouch, that sucks. Well if the game crashes there's nothing you can do. Sometimes if only the connection crashes you might be able to get it back up on time and reconnect, but that's a gamble too...

It's too bad that you crashed so late in the game, with both your werewolves way back it would have been hard to score in 2 turns... I don't know. The client is giving me a 2-0 win but it's unfair, especially because of your missing cash and MVP, plus the extra "free" spp (though 1 went for the dead snotling, I think actually, 1 mvp and 1 td went to the dead guy, so no extra spp for me :D) and cash that I get. However I've been on the other end of "fairness" in other seasons... so I don't really know.

How do you and the rest see it? Hakos receives on turn 15, 1-0 for me, 10 necros vs 4 ogres and 2 snotlings, 1 reroll for me, none for hakos. In all honesty I think a draw would have been really unlikely, especially with 2 break tackle ogres at my backfield. I don't feel like replaying it either since I'll be quite busy these next days...

What do you think?

hakos

This really sucks.

The match was very fun and fast, 3 dead (2 of my players, but they regenerated) maybe 10 or eleven injuries, but my guys were regenerating everything. Lots of failed dodges and ball pickups made everything total chaos. I was gonna lose 0-1 since I lost one werewolf to a bug when setting up for t15. if no bug I might have gotten a 1-1 draw, even though it was unlikely. As Luiggi says.

I have been lucky with cash before so I do not mind losing the gold that much.

I have no problem losing the match but I really hate losing the SPP. I was about to level my flesh golem and two other players got up to 5 SPP each without the MVP being distributed. In total I think I just lost ~17 SPP.

I would definitely prefer to play this match again. Not to be able to win but to give my team the same chance to evolve as all others that face the snotlings.

I could play later this evening or sunday evening, lets say from 16 and forward.

If it is not possible to find a time or if we do not want to extend MD3 I guess I just have to suck it up, but as I said, I would really like a replay.

Luiggi

Oh, but you still keep the SPP gained throughout the match. That means your golem and wight will level up. Unless they changed it. So technically you only lose 5 spp because of the MVP.

If someone can confirm this I guess you'd have no problems with not replaying the game... am I right? :D

QuoteNot to be able to win but to give my team the same chance to evolve as all others that face the snotlings.

That's really offensive for my little dudes, pray that we don't play again or they'll be showing you such pain not even a 7 will regenerate that :P Mwahahahaha.

PS Edit: Anyway, if you want to make sure, we can always get an Auld game going, make a pass on turn 1, then crash, and see if the spp is still there... Just an idea, heh.

hakos

Aah, if I only lose the 5 MVP and keep the other SPP then I can live with this result. I.e. no replay.

As I said, I was about to lose anyway and I have gotten 80k + 70k gold in the first two matches so the gold loss does not hurt that much and I still have 2 matches left to try to win.

Does this mean that injuries will remain even in this case? Meaning your snotling is dead, etc.

Edit: no need to try it out, if you say so and someone backs it up, then it is ok for me. If the match stands, can you upload to BB Manager?

Luiggi

I've already uploaded it. Yes, my snotling should be dead. You don't have to worry for your dead werewolf, dead zombie and -agi zombie, though :P Bloody regeneration!

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 27, 2012, 11:35:19 PM

-Barm
Yeah lets do that, I got held up elsewhere and didn't have computer access :( When does it fit you on sunday?
I can do either early, starting 12.00, or late, starting at 21.00 or 22.00. Does either of these match your availability?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

And...
Yesterday a very even match between the Warpstoned Maniaks and the Finned Marine Mammals was played.  :)

Here are some stats from the match, enjoy!  :D

Thank you for the match J-Reedy!

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Nice games folks, so golden shall we take our dance next year then?

/B

The Golden Arrow

Quote from: Barmution on December 28, 2012, 08:47:43 PM
Quote from: The Golden Arrow on December 27, 2012, 11:35:19 PM

-Barm
I can do either early, starting 12.00, or late, starting at 21.00 or 22.00. Does either of these match your availability?
-Barm

Late sounds best, shall we say 22?

Barmution

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.