SEASON 9 - Day 4 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, January 08, 2013, 08:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All right, new year & new match week is up! Here they are:

Feeder:

Ull's:

J-Reedy

OK Barm, time to see how many of my guys will get swept away in the fairground and end up as science-experiments. I've had an extremely busy start of the year, but some start times are available (CET/GMT+1):

- Wednesday 20-21
- Friday 19-20
- Sunday 10-19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 08, 2013, 08:10:29 AM
OK Barm, time to see how many of my guys will get swept away in the fairground and end up as science-experiments. I've had an extremely busy start of the year, but some start times are available (CET/GMT+1):

- Wednesday 20-21
- Friday 19-20
- Sunday 10-19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir.
Hiya J, it's time for your moist mammals to find out how fun science really is (for one of us, at least)!

19 on Friday would be pretty much perfect for me  :)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on January 08, 2013, 08:19:27 AM
Hiya J, it's time for your moist mammals to find out how fun science really is (for one of us, at least)!

19 on Friday would be pretty much perfect for me  :)
-Barm

Jiminy Crickets! We're gonna do sciense on Friday! I'm hoping there'll be soda volcanos, planetary systems and helium for inhaling! But not any of those fish dissections, I really hate those...

Yep, see ya on Fri @19!

hakos

Hi Gnaarkill

Time for another grudgematch, but with new teams now. Seems we are in the middle of the table with them so this can be an important match as well.

I can play most evenings and on sunday. Saturday preferably not.

/Hakos

Lars

Golden This week I am only abel to play on Thursday from 19:00

Next week might be more open think i can play on monday, wedensady, thursday, friday, saturday or sunday

/Lars

The Golden Arrow

Thursday is not possible. Shall we say monday next week? I should be able to play other times next week too though.

For Luiggi, this week I can play friday or saturday, next week most days I think.

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 08, 2013, 02:46:44 PM
Thursday is not possible. Shall we say monday next week? I should be able to play other times next week too though.

For Luiggi, this week I can play friday or saturday, next week most days I think.

okej let's say monday then i am available from 19:00

/LArs

The Golden Arrow

Luiggi

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 08, 2013, 02:46:44 PM

Let's try next week, I'll be quite busy this one.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on January 08, 2013, 01:07:35 PM
Hi Gnaarkill

Time for another grudgematch, but with new teams now. Seems we are in the middle of the table with them so this can be an important match as well.

/Hakos

Yo Yo Hakos!

Yes indeed it is! :) Really looking forward to this one.

How about Thursday @19.00?

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 08, 2013, 07:50:21 PM
Quote from: hakos on January 08, 2013, 01:07:35 PM
Hi Gnaarkill

/Hakos

Yo Yo Hakos!

Yes indeed it is! :) Really looking forward to this one.

How about Thursday @19.00?

/Gnaarkill

Yes, that should be fine. See you then.

/Hakos

Mr B

So Kvas, when can you take round two?

tags

Geez, I'm not looking forward to this one, with both my carriers sitting it out :D

Well, how about Sunday afternoon? If you have to play late evenings, maybe Friday?