SEASON 9 - Day 4 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, January 08, 2013, 08:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: Mr B on January 17, 2013, 09:07:40 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on January 17, 2013, 09:07:06 PM
So sorry, can't make it today after all :/

I should still be able to play tomorrow evening, or failing that, it's going to have to be next week I'm afraid
Alright, lets try tomorrow, same time... please  ::)

Oh man, don't know how to say this, but now this time slot got jacked as well :(

Terribly sorry about bailing twice now, I'll happily accept an admin loss for this matchday and move on.

Mr B

Well, lets see how it goes if we need it or not.

Barmution

The Mad Science fair treat the Marine Mammals to a nice day in the labs and the result is a 2-2 draw. Lots of funny stuff going on, as usual. J-R couldn't dodge to save his grandma and the first half I wasn't getting any blocking done due to an insane amount of pushes, managing to not get anything better than a stun on 6 armor breaks and us both suffering from Sweltering Heat that lasted the whole match... still, a very entertaining match to say the least!

Thanks and good luck in your next matches, J! :D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Good game, TGA... It was not the best show in town, that's for sure, but you can't really expect more than a freak show when Underworld goblins and snotlings meet. Your key blocks seemed to attract only skulls and pushes and there's not much you can do when that situation comes. Well played nonetheless.

Now it's time for my team to suffer some Dwarf Love :D

tags

Quote from: Mr B on January 18, 2013, 07:07:11 PM
Well, lets see how it goes if we need it or not.

Well, if you haven't given up on me yet, I'm confident about Monday 2100. For real this time! :D

Mr B

Tomorrow, sounds good, 21 cet right? 8)

tags

The Golden Arrow

Yeah, you just can't trust your players sometimes :P

hakos

Ok, lets hop on the trend and see if I can get a match result picture in here...

As you can see Gnaarkill won a Pyrrhus victory.

His Rat Ogre and Gutter Runner performed exceptionally well, but on the other hand, the rest of his team except one storm vermin ended the match off pitch.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on January 20, 2013, 12:32:48 PM
Now it's time for my team to suffer some Dwarf Love :D
Considering our relative injury stats I might very well be the one to suffer...  ;D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Made it this time, logging in now!

tags

Uh, I'm getting an error message logging in? "The action cannot be executed : the version of the game is not supported"

Seems like I haven't received the latest patch through steam for some reason. Do I have to do anything manually?

Mr B

Thanks for the game K!
It was a close one as always.

Day forwarded, take care!
/B