SEASON 9 - Day 4 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, January 08, 2013, 08:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luiggi

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 08, 2013, 02:46:44 PM
Thursday is not possible. Shall we say monday next week? I should be able to play other times next week too though.

For Luiggi, this week I can play friday or saturday, next week most days I think.

A little update... it looks like I'll be able to play on Saturday, kick-off between 19.00 and 21.00 GMT +1.

Other options are Tuesday (K-O between 19.00 and 21.00) and Thursday (18.00 to 21.00).

Tell me if any of these suit you!

The Golden Arrow

That should work well. Start 20 on Saturday?

Barmution

ATTENTION GUYS!

According to the official forums the server will be down until next Wednesday due to server migration. With some luck that means we're ready to go again then and that no-ones team has been deleted...   :-\

@J-Reedy: I'll get back to you about next week's available times, I have to have a look at my schedule at Monday.

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Well Hakos, seems we have to re-schedule our match. Ill tried to log on but as Barm says, the servers are down/migrating.

I am not really sure about my ok starting times for next week, but maybe we can decide a time then?

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Sure, lets wait till next week, monday and tuesday are probably not good anyway so lets wait until wednesday or so

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on January 10, 2013, 07:19:36 PM
Sure, lets wait till next week, monday and tuesday are probably not good anyway so lets wait until wednesday or so

Yes sir!

/Gnaar

tags

Ok Mr. B, mabe next week sometime then? Think I can do Thursday evening.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on January 11, 2013, 09:04:51 AM
Ok Mr. B, mabe next week sometime then? Think I can do Thursday evening.
That sounds doable dude.

Cheers!
/B

Barmution

Yo J-R!

If the servers are up again according to plan this week, these are my available start times (all GMT+1):

Thursday: 20.00-21.00
Friday: 19.00-22.00
Saturday: 17.00-23.00
Sunday: 11.00-13.00 + 21.00

Any of these work for you?
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on January 15, 2013, 09:50:39 AM
Yo J-R!

If the servers are up again according to plan this week, these are my available start times (all GMT+1):

Thursday: 20.00-21.00
Friday: 19.00-22.00
Saturday: 17.00-23.00
Sunday: 11.00-13.00 + 21.00

Any of these work for you?
-Barm

I think Friday @19 would suit me the best... Yep, looks snazzy and fits fine. I'll take it!

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 15, 2013, 02:52:47 PM
I think Friday @19 would suit me the best... Yep, looks snazzy and fits fine. I'll take it!
It's a deal, kind sir!

The Golden Arrow

OK, Lasse and Luiggi, shall we try to set up some new dates? The best times for me would be daytime this weekend (or daytime thursday and friday). I might be free on friday night as well, but I can't tell you for sure.

hakos

Gnaarkill, time for planning again

I can play after 19 on thursday and friday. Weekend should be free to play whenever since my weekend activities are movable between days.

/Hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on January 16, 2013, 08:00:47 PM
Gnaarkill, time for planning again

I can play after 19 on thursday and friday. Weekend should be free to play whenever since my weekend activities are movable between days.

/Hakos

Indeed!

Cool, thursday @20.00 suits me perfect.

See you on the pitch tomorrow then?

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 16, 2013, 12:16:04 PM
OK, Lasse and Luiggi, shall we try to set up some new dates? The best times for me would be daytime this weekend (or daytime thursday and friday). I might be free on friday night as well, but I can't tell you for sure.

okej shall we go for saturday think i can play from 10:00

/Lars