Season 9 - Day 5 MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, January 22, 2013, 09:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Yeah, I'm sorry :( you up for a regame?

tags

Well, not today anyway. I'm way too frustrated and emotional right now to go at it again. But yeah, probably one of the next few days if you have any more time slots available.

The Golden Arrow

Weekend is mostly open. How does it seem to you?

tags

Sunday afternoon / evening should be good.

The Golden Arrow

That won't work for me sadly. To think of it most of sunday is actually pretty full (I can do all of saturday or sunday morning).

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on January 31, 2013, 12:45:08 PM

Do you mind playing on Sunday, btw? 11-12 (GMT+1/CET) or 21 start time?

Love and hugs,
the Mad Science Fair

Sorry, on sunday I have my birthday party so I will be quite busy the entire day

We will have to wait until next week

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on January 31, 2013, 09:27:58 PM
That won't work for me sadly. To think of it most of sunday is actually pretty full (I can do all of saturday or sunday morning).

That's going to be tough, Sunday morning is busy for me. I might be able to play tomorrow, might not, will let you know here if I do have the time. Monday 2030 is another option for me.

The Golden Arrow

Ok I won't be able to play until Thursday. Can you manage that and is it OK with everyone else? I think this league has one less game than the small one but not sure.

tags

Hmm, I'm afraid I can't actually. We're going on a cabin trip, leaving straight after work Thursday (got Friday and Monday off from work).

The Golden Arrow

Tonight just opened up for me. Are you still free to play?

The Golden Arrow

Apparently not, shall we set it as a draw and move on with the league since we won't be able to get a game in for another week?

tags

Oh, sorry about that, didn't check the forums since it didn't seem like there was a chance to play. But yeah, it seems like a draw is the best bet.

Luiggi

Is the play-off post coming any time soon? I'm leaving the country for 4 days tomorrow, so I won't be able to play until next week. Just so you know :D

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on February 05, 2013, 06:38:26 AM
Oh, sorry about that, didn't check the forums since it didn't seem like there was a chance to play. But yeah, it seems like a draw is the best bet.
Fixing that now then, thanks for info and communications guys.