Season 9 - Feed day 6 + Ulls p-offs day 1 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, February 06, 2013, 06:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

All right! The last day of Feeder and 1st round of Ull's qualification playoffs are up! Here are the matchups:

Barmution

So Hakos, how about Thursday at 20.30 GMT+1/CET?

If not, I could probably do Friday at 19.30-22.00 or Sunday at 11-13/21.

Let me know if any of these suit you.
Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on February 06, 2013, 11:16:51 AM
So Hakos, how about Thursday at 20.30 GMT+1/CET?

If not, I could probably do Friday at 19.30-22.00 or Sunday at 11-13/21.

Let me know if any of these suit you.
Cheers!
-Barm

All those times are ok for me.

Best would be sunday 11

Second best would be Friday 20

/Hakos

The Golden Arrow

OK Mr B, I can play on thursday and sunday night, any of those suit you?

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on February 06, 2013, 11:20:59 AM
All those times are ok for me.

Best would be sunday 11

Second best would be Friday 20

/Hakos
Cool, Sunday at 11 it is, then. Remember to bring your most paperlike armor  :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Here are my available times:

Monday: 20.30-21.30
Tuesday: 11.00-12.00, 19.00-21.30
Wednesday 11.00-12.00, 21.30-22.00

I don't know about Thursday-Friday yet, so I hope those 3 suit you, Gnaarkill.

It's going to be a quick game after what happened to me last match... 4 ogres and 7 snotlings can't do **** vs skaven :D

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 06, 2013, 11:37:32 AM
OK Mr B, I can play on thursday and sunday night, any of those suit you?
That should be Sunday then.. if night mean ~21 cet.

The Golden Arrow

Yeah, that sounds about right, I can start at 20.00 too if you want.

tags

Lasse, I can play Tuesday, Thursday, Friday afternooen/evening, and I think most of the (next) weekend is open (although I need to double-check that). Can't play any days before Tuesday.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on February 07, 2013, 11:50:35 AM
Lasse, I can play Tuesday, Thursday, Friday afternooen/evening, and I think most of the (next) weekend is open (although I need to double-check that). Can't play any days before Tuesday.

Thursday after 19:00 will work best for me, but shall we say Thursday at 20:00

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on February 07, 2013, 03:49:05 PM

/Lars

Yep, just want to confirm we're talking about Thursday 14th February, in case that could be misunderstood :)

Thursday at 20 it is.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on February 07, 2013, 08:06:52 PM
Quote from: Lars on February 07, 2013, 03:49:05 PM

/Lars

Yep, just want to confirm we're talking about Thursday 14th February, in case that could be misunderstood :)

Thursday at 20 it is.
I comfirm that

hakos

First Play Off match done and to the surprise of no one the Mad Science Fair continues it's no losing streak and beats the Opa Gangnam Style with 2-0.

I started of bad when I did not realize Barmution started to kick and put up a defence instead of offence at the start. Barmution was nice enough to point it out before timeout so I could at least move back a ball pick up guy. Thanks.

First half was mostly even, due to bad positioning from my side and some unlucky dices from Barmution. I managed to get 2 steps into his half before I lost the ball. Should probably have stayed directly glued to the sideline. Then I would have had some chance to score at least.

Second half I tried to stop his offence but I was slightly outnumbered for some time so he mostly ran through my defence. The claws started to work in the middle of the second half but it was too late.

For three seasons in a row I have been able to advance to the play-offs but still no advance beyond that. So next season my goal will be to win my first play-off match.

The team is developing nicely so I look forward to play it in the next season. If that is an option.

/Hakos

Barmution

The Mad Science Fair experiment their way into the semi-finals with a 2-0 victory over the crazy foreigners of the Opa Gangnam Style:

Thanks for the match, Hakos. It was a pretty close affair until late in the 2nd half and then that heroplay came close to saving your day. Looks like you got some nice skillups for the next season, that Golem really needs block... And I'm glad I bought a spare Hobo, to say the least...

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Luiggi on February 06, 2013, 04:16:41 PM
Here are my available times:

Monday: 20.30-21.30
Tuesday: 11.00-12.00, 19.00-21.30
Wednesday 11.00-12.00, 21.30-22.00

I don't know about Thursday-Friday yet, so I hope those 3 suit you, Gnaarkill.

It's going to be a quick game after what happened to me last match... 4 ogres and 7 snotlings can't do **** vs skaven :D

Hi Luiggi!

Sorry for the late reply! Ive seen your post but havent been able to answering you until now.
Tuesday @ 21.00 would suit me perfect!

/Gnaarkill