Season 9 - Feed day 6 + Ulls p-offs day 1 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, February 06, 2013, 06:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Alrighty G, lets try in some minutes then... see how this one goes... staring at the client  :-\

The Golden Arrow

Thanks for the game Mr. B. Lots of ties this league...

I assume you've uploaded to BB:manager?

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on February 07, 2013, 08:06:52 PM
Quote from: Lars on February 07, 2013, 03:49:05 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 07, 2013, 11:50:35 AM
Lasse, I can play Tuesday, Thursday, Friday afternooen/evening, and I think most of the (next) weekend is open (although I need to double-check that). Can't play any days before Tuesday.

Thursday after 19:00 will work best for me, but shall we say Thursday at 20:00

/Lars

Yep, just want to confirm we're talking about Thursday 14th February, in case that could be misunderstood :)

Thursday at 20 it is.

Whu-oh.

I just realized 14th of February is Valentine's day. I may have to move this, or risk getting murdered by my girlfriend ;)

Sorry! I'm still available all weekend from Friday after work. Also still doable tomorrow (Tuesday) if that's an option.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on February 11, 2013, 02:40:40 PM
Lasse, I can play Tuesday, Thursday, Friday afternooen/evening, and I think most of the (next) weekend is open (although I need to double-check that). Can't play any days before Tuesday.

/Lars

Yep, just want to confirm we're talking about Thursday 14th February, in case that could be misunderstood :)

Thursday at 20 it is.

Whu-oh.

I just realized 14th of February is Valentine's day. I may have to move this, or risk getting murdered by my girlfriend ;)

Sorry! I'm still available all weekend from Friday after work. Also still doable tomorrow (Tuesday) if that's an option.

Then it has to be tomorrow (Tusesday) at 21 or so can't make it during the weekend or next week.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on February 11, 2013, 03:07:06 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 11, 2013, 02:40:40 PM

/Lars

Thursday at 20 it is.

Whu-oh.

Then it has to be tomorrow (Tusesday) at 21 or so can't make it during the weekend or next week.

/Lars

That'll work! See you tomorrow at 21 then!

Mr B

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 10, 2013, 10:36:40 PM
Thanks for the game Mr. B. Lots of ties this league...

I assume you've uploaded to BB:manager?
Indeed, no I actually asked you to uploaded it after the game in the chat...
Can you help me with this?
Thanks.
/B

The Golden Arrow

tags

Ok, I've really had it with this game now :(

"Connection with Internet League Server lost"... at least that's a new one. Disconnected in turn 8, this one with an advantage to Lasse, having stopped my receiving drive at 0-0. But damnit, that's two in a row now, this is seriously annoying :/

tags

(sorry for not replying sooner)

Well, if we can't find another timeslot, we'll have to admin it I'm afraid. I can't play until Friday, and you can only play before then?

Luiggi

Warpstone Maniaks move to the final after beating Ogracadabra 3-2. After coming back from a 2-0 disadvantage, the ogres scored a late equalizer in turn 16 and it looked like the game would go to overtime... but a riot made the ref move the clock back and the outnumbered snotlings were no fight for the gutter runners. The first half was total domination by Gnaarkill (dodging 3+ like it was nothing, he didn't need a single reroll and practically did whatever he wanted on the pitch). Second half proved harder as he burnt them rather quickly and got some pretty bad rolls, while my rolls were very good at times.

It was a crazy match with way too few injuries in both sides and where kick-off events were key: a quick snap for the rats made the first TD easy, then a rock thrown by the crowd allowed the ogres to start their comeback at the start of the second half. Finally, that last riot sealed the deal. I set my snotlings to prevent a 1 turner and what I got instead was a 6 rat cage deep in my half... not much you can do against that (game ended after a failed GFI... my next move was a -2d on the Blodging GR :D). I also got fortunate with 2 cheering fans, those rerolls really gave me an edge.

I think the most glorious moment of the game was seeing a snotling carrying the ball, being blitzed by a Rat Ogre and injuring it after a both down result. Really nasty stuff. The other highlight was a dead linerat in turn 2, but the apothecary saved him. Luckily for the rats, he was not needed any more despite all the blocks and foul play that the snotlings displayed.

Congratulations, Gnaarkill, and good luck vs those chaos dwarves.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on February 12, 2013, 10:37:46 PM

Well, if we can't find another timeslot, we'll have to admin it I'm afraid. I can't play until Friday, and you can only play before then?

Don't think i will be abel to play any other day since i am going on a ski tripp this friday and will be gone for a week

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on February 13, 2013, 10:44:49 AM

Don't think i will be abel to play any other day since i am going on a ski tripp this friday and will be gone for a week

/Lars

Well, results-wise it's probably not gonna change the league standings either way.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on February 13, 2013, 07:11:21 PM
Quote from: Lars on February 13, 2013, 10:44:49 AM

/Lars

And i didn't get that much extra from the win since one goal and one mvp was given to the freebooters that i was to poor to buy.

/Lars

Well, results-wise it's probably not gonna change the league standings either way.