Season 9 - Feed day 6 + Ulls p-offs day 1 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, February 06, 2013, 06:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Lasse and Kvasil, let me know how to handle it, validate it or replay.. as you say the game itself is of lesser importance (except for injuries etc.).

Lars

we won't be abel to replay it in the near future so I think u can validate it

/Lars

Mr B

Done Gratz Golden!

Awaiting Ull's, then we have the cup.
:P

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on February 15, 2013, 07:04:42 PM
Awaiting Ull's, then we have the cup.
:P

Yo Barm!

Seems its only the final left, mad dwarves vs mad rats :)

My OK starting times as it seems right now is:
Saturday (Tomorrow): 16.00 - 00.00
Sunday: 18.00 - 22.00
Monday: 21.00 - 22.00
Tuesday: 19.00 - 22.00
Wednesday: 21.00 - 22.00

Please tell me if any of those times suits you Barm. Have a great weekend!

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Heya Gnaar, nice to see those rats doing so well! I'm freakin' shaking in my sciency pants here at the tought of you getting a Wizard as well  :-X

I would really like to play tomorrow at 16.00 as that coincides nicely with some free time between helping some friends move and going to a dinner. However, it's hard to guarantee that the moving will be done by 16, so I wonder if you would mind just checking in around 16 and if I'm there we can play?

If that's a hassle for you we can always do it at Sunday 21.00.

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

I'm home now and ready for a game at 16.00, Gnaar.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

I'm on now and will be waiting for you until 16.30, mate.

Barmution

Gnaarkill, are you okay? Haven't heard anything from you, mate.

Please respond.
-Barm

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on February 17, 2013, 08:47:46 PM
Gnaarkill, are you okay? Haven't heard anything from you, mate.

Please respond.
-Barm

I am so sorry Barmution!

My weekend was not as chill as I thought it would be, havent been able to even read the forum. Sorry!
But my ok times for the week still stands. Does any of those suit you?

Once again, i am so sorry for delaying this match!

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Ok, good to hear from you. Was afraid that something serious had happened.

I can play right now, or we can have a go tomorrow at 21 if you fancy?
-Barm

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on February 17, 2013, 09:15:48 PM
Ok, good to hear from you. Was afraid that something serious had happened.

I can play right now, or we can have a go tomorrow at 21 if you fancy?
-Barm

Tomorrow @21.00 suits me perfect!

Thank you Barm!

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Barmution

Mad Science Fair sees some mad injury dice (Mino with 3 cas!) go their way to snatch a close 2-1 victory from Gnaarkill's lab rats:

I paid for it with one dead Hobo and another niggled CD Blocker... hardly ideal for the coming Chaos/Nurgle MB/Claw fest, but I'll take any victory I can get  ;)

Thanks for an exciting match, Gnaarkill... you've come a LONG way as a coach since you started in NUL and you managing to keep the game a thriller until the end with so few rats left is a testament to your ability! I'll do my best to represent Ull's Pasture in the coming cup to the best of my ability.
-Barm

Mr B

J-Reedy

All righty! Congrats! Time for the championship run! So as stated, top three teams of Feeder and Ull's champion will now play for the NUL championship in a two round playoffs.

So it'll be
SSD vs Mad Science
DDG vs D-Dudes

That playoff order is based on the internal rankings in the client. Looks like SSD and DDG are tied at points, client puts SSD at first place, probably due to bigger TD differential. There was discussion about how the order of the tied teams should be decided at the start of the Ull's playoffs. I don't know if we got a definite solution for this.