SEASON 9 CHAMPIONSHIP SEMIS

Started by J-Reedy, February 19, 2013, 08:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Ladies, gentlemen and trolls, here they are, the four team waging blood bowl for the NUL season 9 CHAMPIONSHIP!

Play on gentlemen! And chaosfolks. And smaller chaosfolks. And dead folks. And rotten folks. Feeder is set up for you.

Mr B

Thanks JR!

So, Kvasil... here we go again.
When can you face our pretty ones?
I'm quite busy but Thursday could make it work around 21 CET.

Otherwise we are in next Tuesday... again 21 CET.

The Golden Arrow

Nice :)

I can play on thursday, but can't play this weekend. Next week I should be free thursday, friday and saturday (except for the night on saturday).

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 19, 2013, 11:45:10 PM
Nice :)

I can play on thursday, but can't play this weekend. Next week I should be free thursday, friday and saturday (except for the night on saturday).
How about tomorrow (Thursday) at 20.30 then? Better to get this over with for my wee folk :p

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

The Golden Arrow

tags

Quote from: Mr B on February 19, 2013, 08:20:58 PM
Thanks JR!

So, Kvasil... here we go again.
When can you face our pretty ones?
I'm quite busy but Thursday could make it work around 21 CET.

Otherwise we are in next Tuesday... again 21 CET.

Oh man, I'm afraid both those days are impossible for me, booked both of those.

I can play pretty much any time Saturday, I can play today after work.

Next week, I can play pretty much any evening except Tuesday, since there's a pub quiz.

Mr B

Well, being a bit sick and taking care of our sick boy tends to drain the lot of you.
I'm not sure I can manage a game to night.

And Saturday will be a all game day for us oldies, we manage that once a year so.. table top games and beer will be nice and of course no BB.
Lets see how next week looks then.

Thursday sound Ok for me now, 21 cet of course.

/B

tags

Table top and beer sounds like a good Saturday :)

I was just writing that next Thursday sounded good, about to specify the date 28th, and then remembered there's actually a social event with work that day.. I didn't realize my calendar was this full. Still available Monday, Wednesday, Friday (I think) at 21 CET, as well as all of next weekend I believe (the 1st March one)

Barmution

Hey Golden... waiting for you online.

Edit: Going to watch a game until 21.30 just in case there's some time zone confusion. Pls leave a message here if you get online as I will check regularly.

Edit2: I'm done waiting, good night.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

Ok... I will not address anyone in specific but this is getting highly annoying:

I keep wasting my time logging in and waiting for people due to either poor communication, the other guy being late or just plain forgetting about the match. I seriously try to prioritize being available and stating my times as early as possible to be able to plan my week. My high availability is NOT due to lack of other things to do. If real life happens, then OK, I'll just have to live with it, but the frequency of these things happening as of late is really tearing into me.

Sorry if I come across as petty with this suggestion but I now wish that a rule be instated that if people fail to show up to scheduled match (give or take 15 minutes) without giving any sort of warning, they forfeit the game to an admined loss. I suggest this rule be put in effect from the next season on, to give people an incentive to try to be on schedule or at least not waste other people's time. I want to hear you other guys' input on this too, as I certainly don't expect such a rule to come into effect based on my wish alone.

*Steps off soapbox*
-Barm

The Golden Arrow

I'm so sorry, I was doing some homework and completely forgot about the game (didn't hear my cell signal). I know I haven't been the best at this and that's because I have so much going on right now that I can't make this game my main priority and it has slipped my mind (more than ones too sadly :(). I won't be avaible for a week either so if you don't want to wait or don't have the time to play I would happily give you a walk over.

Again, I'm really sorry.

Barmution

It seems like Kvasi and Mr. B won't be getting their game on until next week either, so that should be doable for me. You seem sincere in you apology and I really want to actually play the match so if we can agree on something late next week and you can try to be there on time, that's more than good enough for me. I totally get that other stuff get priority, though. It's just that waiting around for nothing steals time that I would like to use on other stuff too...

-Barm

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on February 20, 2013, 10:20:27 PM
Table top and beer sounds like a good Saturday :)

I was just writing that next Thursday sounded good, about to specify the date 28th, and then remembered there's actually a social event with work that day.. I didn't realize my calendar was this full. Still available Monday, Wednesday, Friday (I think) at 21 CET, as well as all of next weekend I believe (the 1st March one)
Lets go for next thursday then.

Mr B

Barm I agree, I have been there so to speak and I have no problem initiating such rule.
Any other comments from anyone regarding this??

tags

I'm fine with that rule. Whenever I (suddenly) cannot play, I make sure to post in the forum, even if it's from my phone somewhere. Can't say I've had to wait for anyone, but can easily imagine it being very frustrating. So yeah, if you're a no-show without warning, an admin loss is fine.