SEASON 9 CHAMPIONSHIP SEMIS

Started by J-Reedy, February 19, 2013, 08:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: Mr B on February 22, 2013, 10:03:44 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 20, 2013, 10:20:27 PM
Table top and beer sounds like a good Saturday :)

I was just writing that next Thursday sounded good, about to specify the date 28th, and then remembered there's actually a social event with work that day.. I didn't realize my calendar was this full. Still available Monday, Wednesday, Friday (I think) at 21 CET, as well as all of next weekend I believe (the 1st March one)
Lets go for next thursday then.

hmm... did you mis-type, mis-read, or did you actually mean Thursday 7th of March? I can't play 28th of Feb, as I at least tried to explain in a roundabout way. Dinner straight after work and then a stand-up gig, probably won't be home before midnight or something.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on February 22, 2013, 12:08:52 PM

I was just writing that next Thursday sounded good, about to specify the date 28th, and then remembered there's actually a social event with work that day.. I didn't realize my calendar was this full. Still available Monday, Wednesday, Friday (I think) at 21 CET, as well as all of next weekend I believe (the 1st March one)

hmm... did you mis-type, mis-read, or did you actually mean Thursday 7th of March? I can't play 28th of Feb, as I at least tried to explain in a roundabout way. Dinner straight after work and then a stand-up gig, probably won't be home before midnight or something.
hehe *cough* Wednesday then....  ::) 21 right?

tags

Quote from: Mr B on February 22, 2013, 02:38:56 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on February 22, 2013, 12:08:52 PM

hehe *cough* Wednesday then....  ::) 21 right?

Yes, Wednesday 27th is good, 2100 CET is doable :)

Earlier is better, but 21 is ok. I'll probably try to pay attention to the forums if you're ready half an hour earlier or something.

The Golden Arrow

Barm:
What about Thursday 21.00 CET then?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Mr B on February 22, 2013, 10:17:01 AM
Barm I agree, I have been there so to speak and I have no problem initiating such rule.
Any other comments from anyone regarding this??

Yes, i can agree to such a rule aswell. Lets go for it next season!

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on February 21, 2013, 09:00:55 PM

Sorry if I come across as petty with this suggestion but I now wish that a rule be instated that if people fail to show up to scheduled match (give or take 15 minutes) without giving any sort of warning, they forfeit the game to an admined loss. I suggest this rule be put in effect from the next season on, to give people an incentive to try to be on schedule or at least not waste other people's time. I want to hear you other guys' input on this too, as I certainly don't expect such a rule to come into effect based on my wish alone.

-Barm

Mistakes do happen sometimes, life is not always perfect, but

not giving notice of not making an appointment is a sign of disrespect

and one match that needs to be rescheduled to another week means lots of extra waiting time for all others

So I second this

/Hakos

Barmution

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on February 22, 2013, 07:39:07 PM
Barm:
What about Thursday 21.00 CET then?
Sounds good, Golden!

See you on the pitch then :)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Luiggi

Mr B

tags

Mr B

First Semi finished.

Thanks for the game Kvasilad!
Cya next season, thanks for this one.

/B

The Golden Arrow

And now the second one is finished too. Thanks for the game Barm :)

When can you play Bantha? I would prefer to get the game over with as soon as possible as my exams are approaching. Could you play, friday, saturday (daytime), sunday night or monday night?

Barmution

Well, the finals dream is brutally smashed by Golden's Nurgle who was lent an ever so small helping hand from Nuffle. I induced 2 Dirty Player hobs, the first one was injured on the first Blitz he took, and the second managed to make a single foul (resulting in a stun) before the ref spotted him. Golden's dice only betrayed him when mine followed up with an even worse betrayal and so it became impossible for me to break through his defense even after removing the Beast from the pitch.

Good luck in the finals, Golden. Hopefully the dice won't make that match a pushover for either party.  ;D
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Grats Golden, I think Monday 21 CET would be best.

Cheers!
/B

The Golden Arrow