SEASON 10 SIGN-UP

Started by J-Reedy, March 05, 2013, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johoohno

Quote from: johoohno on March 16, 2013, 10:43:56 AM
I'm fine with a high TV as long as I can buy neat inducements - which ones are allowed?

As said above, I don't mind a high TV cap as long as there are neat inducements available - which one will you allow?
Star players?
Loner substitutes?
Wizards?
Extra rerolls?
Reduction of opponent rerolls?
Reduction of opponents move?
Master chef?
Bribes?
Bloodweiser babes?
Potions?

Barmution

Standard inducements, ie. all of the above except reduction of RR and move, and the potions (that are WILDLY overpowered, btw ;) )
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Yes, my friends did not have the time.

How do we get on with it?

Mr B

Or, I take a break and then we have 8 players, kicking it of directly.
So we get Going! ;D

Mr B

So on we are then

NUL: Feeder Camp
8 players
1 game a week
One game vs the others
7 week league.

PassW: nul
Join in!

tags

Did we actually agree on TV limit? Or is there none? Or did we conclude that 1400-ish is okay?

Anyway, I'll enter The Partly Animals when I get back this evening, and make necessary cuts if needed.

Barmution

I'll enter the Mad Science Fair tonight too, finally time for kick-off!  ;D
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Yes would be intressting to know if we agreed to a TV cap so I can adjust a bit before applying for the league

/Lars

tags

I think a limit of 1500 TV should allow most viable current teams to join in, counting journeymen you need to get to 11 players, but not counting bankroll. It seems like the consensus is that it's really not that big of a deal given inducements and all.

Lars

Okej I kicked one player down at 1490 in TV

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Mr B on March 20, 2013, 07:33:50 PM
Or, I take a break and then we have 8 players, kicking it of directly.
So we get Going! ;D

Hey B. If you don't have any particular reason for taking a break, I could volunteer as the break-taker. I know that in next couple of months I'll have at least two weeks ahead where I'll have hard time finding enough time for a Blood Bowl game, so I don't mind the break at all. I can still take care of the match thread stuff at Mondays. Let me know.

As to the TV limit, let's go with the suggested 1500 this seaso but maybe we could also announce that the next, 11th season, will have no TV limits so you can bring your biggest killing machines and scoring wonders onto the field. That cool with everybody?

tags

Also, what are the odds that everyone on the list actually pays attention and signs up within a reasonable amount of time? :D

Mr B

That's OK J-Reedy I can join the fray.

Thanks for the work btw your the king in here! 8)
Regarding TeamValue 1500 sounds ok, and no-limit 11!! sounds interesting indeed.
Good one J-R.

So eight companions getting ready are we?
What is killing a site, it's no action.. so lets start kicking heads and bowls Lets Get It ON!

johoohno

Great, I'll sign in my team tonight when I'm at my gaming computer.

By the way: are all coaches on Stockholm time? I do have a few days planned absence during the Easter holiday (April 3 - 7), but otherwise I don't see any obstacles being chomped, stomped or brutally swamped in the evenings.

I'm looking forward to this league and will take an hour or two thinking of what team I'll make for it.

Gnaarkill

Warpstoned Maniaks signing in!  ;D

LETS GET IT ON!  8)

/Gnaarkill