SEASON 10 SIGN-UP

Started by J-Reedy, March 05, 2013, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, let's kick-off with the Season 10 Sign-up. Sorry for being a bit inactive lately, I've had a lot of chewy stuff on my real-life plate lately. Related to this, I'm probably (80 % chance) have to take a summer break from NUL but I'm in for the season 10.

So let's start the sign-up for Season X of NUL! You should know the drill by now, let us know:
1) if you're in for the season 10
2) and if you'd prefer using a previous team or starting a new team.

I'll probly continue with the darkie elfs.

Here's the official stuff:

PRELIMINARY TIMETABLE FOR SEASON 9
- ALL WANTING TO PLAY SEASON 10 SHOULD SIGN-UP IN THIS THREAD BY MARCH 15TH!
- League structure will be decided during week 11 by the March 17th.
(NOTE that we might get delayed by a week or so due to the forum down-time)
- League will be played with normal 1 match week per 1 real-time week pace.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day.
2: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
3: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
4: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

And as per last season, we will have to see how many participants we will be before deciding how to construct the season. These will be the basic guidelines:
- New coaches will naturally start with fresh teams.
- Old and ancient coaches may use their "old" Valhalla or Ulls (season 4 or earlier) teams, fish-seasoned (seasons 5 through 9 teams or fresh teams.
- Depending on the ratio of new/old teams, there may be Team Value (TV) limit for old teams.
- If there are lots of new teams, they will be divided into league/division of their own so that they won't get trampled by the veteran teams.

NOTE that as discussed in this thread, we'll be enforcing the rule that if you don't show up to play a game on agreed time, you'll forfeit the game with an 2-0 admin loss to your opponent who is waiting for you.

Coaches/teams signed up for season 10:
- J-Reedy - Finned Marine Mammals (DElf)
- Hakos - Getingarna (human but not humane) / Opa Gangnam Style (Necro) / new team
- Mr. B. - new team
- Kerrai - new team
- Barmution - Mad Science Fair (ChaD)
- Lars - Chaotic Dudes (Chaos) / new team
- Kvasilad - The Partly Animals (WElf) / Disorganized Dudes (Chaos) / new team
- Gnaarkill - Warpstoned Maniaks (Skaven)
- Johoohno - new team
-

hakos

Ah, seems the forum is up and running again. Good

I will join season 10. I have 3 options, currently they are equal in my eyes but I will decide during next week.

1) Getingarna, Human, TV = 1650
2) Opa Gangnam Style, Necromantic, TV = 1360
3) New team, Probably some kind of elfs, TV = 1000

I'm almost certain that Gurgeh want's to join season 10 as well, will let him know that he can sign up now.

/Hakos

The Golden Arrow

Nice, board is up again, I thought I was being punished for winning...

I will sadly not be able to join this season. I have a very busy couple of months ahead of me and will have a hard time fitting this into me shedual. I will be back though, so don't get too cocky :P

Mr B

I will try a new team for s10

Kerrai

New to the League and the Forum

So i would like to join up with a fresh team.

Mr B

Barmution

I'm going full on Chaos Dorf for this season too, the Mad Science Fair ain't done with y'all yet!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

I'm in for season 10, but I haven't decided what team to bring yet. Could be a  new one, or any of my two previous teams (The Partly Animals, Disorganized Dudes).

I did not much like the divided structure of season 9, I must admit. Playing three other teams twice over was a little bit too much. If there's any way to bring it back to one big division this time around, I'll be happy to roll a new team or take TV cuts on my old ones to make it work.

Mr B

We will see how many we can bring, but thanks for the input it is important when deciding s10.

Gnaarkill

Hello guys!

Nice to see that the forum is back online. Havent had the chance to say Congratulations to the champ of Season 9. Congratulations almighty The Golden Arrow!

Welcome to Norsca, Kerrai. Nice to see a new coach!

Im pumped for the next season, sign me up! I have a feeling that the championship trophy is as good as mine this season, haha  ::)
Warpstoned Maniaks signing in!

/Gnaarkill

Lars

Hi

I am in for Season 10

and I perfer to continue with my Chaos team but can start with a fresh one if thats the will of the majority

/Lars

Luiggi

Hi there, guys.

I'll have to sit this one out, I'm graduating in 3 months, I have lots of work to do and a tight schedule until August (it will probably get tighter by then :D).

Good luck to all participants, I'll catch you some other season.

Barmution

Quote from: Luiggi on March 12, 2013, 07:36:56 PM
Hi there, guys.

I'll have to sit this one out, I'm graduating in 3 months, I have lots of work to do and a tight schedule until August (it will probably get tighter by then :D).

Good luck to all participants, I'll catch you some other season.
Good luck with that, mate!
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Al right, so what do we do.
We are only 5 so far... :-\

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on March 15, 2013, 07:53:59 AM
Al right, so what do we do.
We are only 5 so far... :-\
I think that I am not in your counting so we should be 6

/Lars