Season 10 Match Day 1 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, March 23, 2013, 06:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lars

It was a good match where nuffel was on our side one half each.

Both came out from the match with the team more or less  intact.

/Lars

tags

Anybody in contact with Kerrai? I've now made other plans for today (evening game still possible perhaps), but still got all of tomorrow open.

johoohno

I'm waiting for Gnaar, have sent him a message here suggesting tomorrow and Wednesday after 20:00 (Stockholm time) as per my previous post in this thread, hoping to get the game played before Easter.

Mr B

Sent private mails to Gnaar and Kerrai about S10 has started.

Kerrai

Sorry. Exam times now so i forgot to check back after i entered the league.

I could play tomorrow or Wednesday after 13:00 if that still works. Any time in particular that works for you?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: johoohno on March 23, 2013, 10:20:37 PM
Ready for the green gobbo blood to spatter right in those gutter runners' eyes Gnaarkill? I'll take you on any evening from tomorrow, Sunday, up till Wednesday I think (20:00+ Stockholm time). When are you up for it?

Let there be darkness!

Hey johoohno!

Sorry for the late reply! I sure am excited to get some gobbo blood on my hands, muhaha!  ;D

How about a game on wednesday evening @21.00?

/Gnaarkill

johoohno

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 25, 2013, 10:51:53 PM
Ready for the green gobbo blood to spatter right in those gutter runners' eyes Gnaarkill? I'll take you on any evening from tomorrow, Sunday, up till Wednesday I think (20:00+ Stockholm time). When are you up for it?

Let there be darkness!

Hey johoohno!

Sorry for the late reply! I sure am excited to get some gobbo blood on my hands, muhaha!  ;D

/Gnaarkill

Wednesday at 9 it is then!

tags

Quote from: Kerrai on March 25, 2013, 10:04:36 PM
Sorry. Exam times now so i forgot to check back after i entered the league.

I could play tomorrow or Wednesday after 13:00 if that still works. Any time in particular that works for you?

Today at 1300, for example, would be great, but almost any time today is good. I'll check back here before 1300 at least once to check if that works for you.

Tomorrow at 1300 would also be doable I think, but if we could get the game in today, that would be preferrable.

But your exams are (probably) more important :D

Kerrai

Might be super short notice, but the clock is 13:00 in 8 min but i could play then, if that's still an option for you?
But then again the forum clock is 11:53 so it might be in an hour?

Kerrai

Well i can play a game today at any time most likely.

Just wondering whats the best way to contact me seeing i miss looking at this forum (its always hard to do something you aint used to do)

Do you have steam? Can add Kerrai there and send a Steam message if and when you like to play maybe?

tags

I've added you on steam now, I'm "tags" there.

tags

The season starts strong for The Partly Animals, after Nuffle disallowed all attempts by Axe and Anvil to catch or pick up the ball. Add that to some strong dice for the elven dodges and leaps, and there's not much to do about it. It was the first game for newly acquired catcher Golden Retriever, and he managed to score a touchdown in his debut performance! Unfortunately, experienced thrower Flying Duck suffered a career-ending broken neck, and will probably be replaced through free agency in the coming weeks.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: johoohno on March 25, 2013, 11:11:02 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 25, 2013, 10:51:53 PM

Let there be darkness!

Hey johoohno!

/Gnaarkill

Wednesday at 9 it is then!

See you on the pitch m8!

/Gnaar

johoohno

Ooookey, the game has been played, although only first half. The rats had some unfortunate businesses outside the pitch and needed to rush. Not sure if the results were correctly recorded afterwards, seems a bit uncertain.

However this is a breakdown of first half:

Radioaktiv! recieves but the Warpstone Maniacs match that with a perfect defence. Radioaktiv builds a box near centre and Alfa, Radioaktiv!'s blitzer, knocks out the rat ogre. A few moments later the Underworld team suffers a turn over due to failed pass. A few turns the ball is fumbled over, slippery as hell even though the sun is shining. Must be these tunneling teams aren't really accustomed to sun light. However Cesium, a brave little gobbo, manages to grab the ball and bring it to touchdown. By then both teams are out of rerolls.

Skaven receives and builds a formidable box near centre, but then fumbles picking up the ball, which now lies unprotected deep in their zone. Underworld swarms that area and again the ball is fumbled around. Only yards from the touchdown zone, and a possible 2-0 for underworld, first half is over.

And second half was only rushed through.

Strangely enough my team didn't seem to get any spp's for MVP or TD and no payoff either. Why?

Mr B

Ahh but you played the game through?

I need to validate it before it is recorded... are you to happy, shall we go along to day2?