Season 10 Match Day 1 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, March 23, 2013, 06:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johoohno

Since no spp's got registered it feels kind of a hollow victory and I wouldn't mind replaying the game. I'll try and contact Gnaar. If you haven't heard from us before Sunday evening next week can start as planned on Monday evening, validating the game?! Is that ok?

Edit: Gnaar, I can possibly play tonight or tomorrow night (20:00+). PM sent to you as well.

Barmution

@Joohoohno:
I'm guessing this is your first time in an admined league? Don't worry, the reason that no SPPs are showing is that the league admins (mr. B and J-Reedy?) hasn't validated your match yet. In a league like this, all matches must be manually validated before SPPs, gold and points are awarded to the team.

Just put on a little patience lotion and everything will be ok ;)
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mr B

Indeed, check replay and there it does money and spp including mvp that will be given one i validate the game.
But before i do this, as there are no way going back, I'd like to make sure this is result we will continue with.
Thanks.

johoohno

I had forgotten it was like that, quite a few years ago since I played in a tournament. Very well, let's move over to day 2 then, the sooner the better. I'll be away the last part of next week (Tuesday to Sunday).

Mr B

Done, day forwarded.
Good luck everyone!