Season 10 Match Day 2 - Matches

Started by J-Reedy, March 30, 2013, 07:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

First match was played extra fast, props to everyone. Here are the matchups for the second day:

Game on!

johoohno

Match between Mad Science Fair and Radioaktiv! is scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, at 21:00ish.

Likely that game will be known as The Carnage. Hopefully at least one gobbo or skaven will still be standing when the fat minotaur has bellowed by the end signal.

tags

Mr.B! I hope this matchup gives me slightly more chance to actually score against you :D

I'm currently in Germany, and can't really play here (random disconnections from the net all the time). I'm back very late Monday, so I can play from Tuesday at the earliest. Any day after that in the coming week is also fine, I think.

Mr B

Hehe,  yes that is a good assumption ;).
Thursday then maybe, 21cet starting hours?
Cya B

Barmution

Quote from: johoohno on March 30, 2013, 10:16:29 AM
Match between Mad Science Fair and Radioaktiv! is scheduled for tomorrow, Sunday, at 21:00ish.

Likely that game will be known as The Carnage. Hopefully at least one gobbo or skaven will still be standing when the fat minotaur has bellowed by the end signal.
Hehe, yeah... just remember that we adjusted to summer time (daylight savings). See you in an hour!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on March 30, 2013, 01:42:10 PM
Hehe,  yes that is a good assumption ;).
Thursday then maybe, 21cet starting hours?
Cya B

Yup, I think that works, let's play then!

johoohno

Barmution

I really have to give Johoohno credit for this match: His choice of Morg as inducement and really solid positioning made this match a lot more exciting than the TV difference and team matchup would lead you to believe. He managed to hurt off my Sure Hands hobo early in the first half and his early crowding of the ball in my half almost netted him a defensive TD, but after a lot of finagling it came down to a Bull Centaur running in the opener late in the half. Second half saw me go early up in numbers after a couple of KOs, but still Morg caused me a lot of grief and it was only after finally managing to surf him off that the same bull ran in the final TD. As the stats show I was actually outcas'ed (but not out-KO'ed) by the UW and Johoohno even managed to make it come down to some lucky ag2 ball-handling rolls for me, so this certainly is a coach to look out for!

Thanks a bunch for an exciting match, Jo!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Hi guys!

First i want to apologie to johoohno for dropping out of the game in a hurry. I had some serious IRL issues that couldn't wait!
Second i want to apologie to all of you for not fullfilling a scheduled match.

Im back on track and want to continue the season.

Also i want to give some information for the coming weeks. I will go away for 2 weeks on the 15th of april and will be back on the 1st of may. Unfortunatly i have no chance to play during these weeks. Im ok with WO losses if needed.

Sorry once again Norsca!

/Gnaarkill

Gnaarkill

Hey Kerrai!

My OK starting times for this week are as follow (all times are in CEST):

Wednesday: 21.00 - 22.00
Friday: 20.30 - 00.00
Saturday: All day
Sunday: 16.00 - 18.00

I hope any of these times suits you. Tuesday is playable but only if no other times would be ok.

/Gnaarkill

Kerrai

Hello

Well i can choose, Friday suits me really good this week.
So a start at 20:30 on Friday looks good unless there is a time thats better
then OK for you :)

//Kerrai

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Kerrai on April 01, 2013, 09:42:06 PM
Hello

Well i can choose, Friday suits me really good this week.
So a start at 20:30 on Friday looks good unless there is a time thats better
then OK for you :)

//Kerrai

Friday @20:30 is perfect! :)

See you on the pitch m8!

/Gnaar

johoohno

@ Barmution: Yes, it was a frustrating, yet fun game. At one time I could actually smell the touchdown area :) Well played!

Lars

Hakos and me will play the match tomorrow Fridayat 2000

/Lars

Mr B

Thanks for the game yesterday Kvasilad.
It was quite interesting even if there were not much to do about the Dancers.

To much move everywhere  ;D