Season 10 Match Day 3 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, April 06, 2013, 02:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And the seasons keeps on rolling along nicely like a deathroller on a snotling carpet. Keep up the good work!
Here are the day 3 mashups:

hakos

Hello Kvasilad, I'm ready for some dancing elves almost whenever you are.

Can play tomorrow (sunday), any evening after 18:00 next week except tuesday.

/Hakos

tags

Tomorrow (Sunday) is good I think, but I'm drinking today and don't know for sure. Can we say tentatively 16:00 tomrrow, with an option to cancel/delay if I'm too hung over? :D

hakos

Gnaarkill

Hi Barm!

Since im going away on wednesday my options for a match are limited.

My OK starting times are therefore:

Sunday: 18:00 - 21:00
Monday: 20:30 - 22:00
Tuesday: 19:30 - 22:00

I hope any of these times will suit you, sir. As said above I will be going away on wednesday on a business trip and after that i will go on a vacation to the states for two weeks. In other words i will be pretty much gone between 10th of april and 1st of may. If you guys want to forward the week/weeks i can take the WO loss. No problem at all.

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 06, 2013, 11:30:48 PM
Hi Barm!

I hope any of these times will suit you, sir.
/Gnaarkill
Hello mr. ratmaster, sir!

Having a game tonight at 20.00 would be excellent on my part! I will be checking in later to look for verification.

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

By the way, could any nice moderator please validate the played matches and forward to day 3 also in the game?

It will be difficult for me and Kvasilad to play otherwise...

/Hakos

tags

Sorry, can't play today. I'll be back with possible times later

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Barmution on April 07, 2013, 12:21:34 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 06, 2013, 11:30:48 PM
Hi Barm!

I hope any of these times will suit you, sir.
/Gnaarkill
Hello mr. ratmaster, sir!

Having a game tonight at 20.00 would be excellent on my part! I will be checking in later to look for verification.

Cheers!
-Barm

Hello mr. mad dwarf scientist... sir!

Let´s settle this!  ;D

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

JooHooNoo,
When can we go goblin vs goblin mate?
Wednesday evening 21 cet, how does that sound dude?

/B

Barmution

The Mad Science Fair conduct horrible experiments upon Gnaarkill's poor rats, to the tune of:

Injury wise a horribly uneven match and in both halves Gnaar was down to 4 players or less when the whistle blew. Due to me skipping KOs and going straight to cas, the game was pretty skewed from the start as the Maniaks only had one Gutter Runner, but Gnaar certainly made a match of it and going 3-2 with that kind of a nuffling is a seriously impressive achievement!

But the match's defining moment was when Stinky, the Maniak's Rat Ogre, who had repedeatly refused to make himself useful by going wild a number of number of times, broke himself free of dwarves, lumbered down into the end zone and managed to receive a pass from the GR to make a TD. It was literally one of the best BB moments of my life, because if there was anybody who deserved a break at that time, it was poor Stinky!

Thanks for a great match experience, Gnaarkill! It will be hard to top that moment!  ;D
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

So Hakos, sorry about delaying! It's a hectic week for me, and I don't have too many options, but here they are:

Tuesday from about 18:00 (earlier if absolutely necessary)
Friday from about 18:00
Saturday day-time, evening's busy.
Sunday (not too early)

Kerrai

Hey Lasseman

I can play most of the days after 20:00.
Is there any day that fits you better then others?

/Kerrai

Lars

Wednesday 20:00 or Thurday 20:00 both would work

/Lars

johoohno

Quote from: Mr B on April 07, 2013, 04:23:27 PM
JooHooNoo,
When can we go goblin vs goblin mate?
Wednesday evening 21 cet, how does that sound dude?

/B
Looking forward to this games: Gobbos Galore, a festive event above and below :)

Unfortunately Wednesday won't work for me. What about Tuesday or Thursday at 21:00? I think it might work same time in the weekend, though I prefer weekdays.