Season 10 Match Day 4 - MATCHES

Started by Barmution, April 13, 2013, 04:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Yay!

Hey, mr. B! I'm available most of the day tomorrow, is it possible for you to cram in our match into your schedule?

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Gnaarkill, if you read this in time, what about playing 1500 tomorrow (Sunday)?

If not, I'll get back to you with more options.

J-Reedy

Oh boy you're playing fast, can't keep up with ya'all. All right, here are the day 4 matchups:

J-Reedy

Just to let you know that I put up the day 5 thread in advance as I'm probably away when you get this match day done.

hakos

Hello Kerrai

Important match coming up I see. Finally someone of us should walk away as a winner...

I can play tomorrow and most evenings the next week except tuesday if I get enough advance notice to move things around in my calendar.

So just let me know when you are able to play and we will set something up.

/Hakos

johoohno

Lasseman, you're supposed to wipe the smirk out of your muzzles with foaming gobbos next. 21:00 on Tuesday or Wednesday would work out just fine for me. Would any of those days suit you?

Mr B

Sorry Barm, today is not  a bb-day, it's everything else day.
Shall we take our chances with nuffle on Thursday 21 cet?

/B

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on April 14, 2013, 10:02:53 AM
Sorry Barm, today is not  a bb-day, it's everything else day.
Shall we take our chances with nuffle on Thursday 21 cet?

/B
No problem, Thursday is good. I think we're at CET +1/CEST now, though.

Cheers,
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Kerrai

Hey Hakos

I am open tonight, Sunday.
Anytime on Tuesday after 12, same with Thursday.

The only day i am really busy is tomorrow Monday.

//Kerrai

hakos

Quote from: Kerrai on April 14, 2013, 01:07:45 PM
Hey Hakos

//Kerrai

Sorry, didn't read the forum until now so it will have to be later in the week. Thursday looks great. I will probably have to work a normal day so how about a start at 19:00?

/hakos

tags

So Gnaarkill, seems to be a pretty good week for me availability-wise. I should be able to play from 1800 any day from Tuesday, and should also have time next weekend. Easier if you pick a time that's good for you this week I think.

Kerrai

Quote from: hakos on April 14, 2013, 04:11:02 PM
Quote from: Kerrai on April 14, 2013, 01:07:45 PM
Hey Hakos

//Kerrai

Sorry, didn't read the forum until now so it will have to be later in the week. Thursday looks great. I will probably have to work a normal day so how about a start at 19:00?

/hakos

19:00 on Thursday then.
See you then!

//Kerrai

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on April 14, 2013, 06:52:24 PM
So Gnaarkill, seems to be a pretty good week for me availability-wise. I should be able to play from 1800 any day from Tuesday, and should also have time next weekend. Easier if you pick a time that's good for you this week I think.

Thursday's now off the table.

Lars

Quote from: johoohno on April 13, 2013, 10:31:59 PM
Lasseman, you're supposed to wipe the smirk out of your muzzles with foaming gobbos next. 21:00 on Tuesday or Wednesday would work out just fine for me. Would any of those days suit you?

Both days will work for me I will lohin tonight to see if you got the message in time otherwise lets take it on wednesday

/Lars

Barmution

@Kvasilad:

From the day 3 thread:
Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 06, 2013, 11:30:48 PMAs said above I will be going away on wednesday on a business trip and after that i will go on a vacation to the states for two weeks. In other words i will be pretty much gone between 10th of april and 1st of may. If you guys want to forward the week/weeks i can take the WO loss. No problem at all.

/Gnaarkill