Season 10 Match Day 5 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, April 13, 2013, 08:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

OK, I'm putting the day 5 match thread up ahead of time as I'll be in London from 19th to 22nd and you should probably get day 4 done somewhere at that time.

Kerrai

Hey Johoohno

Ready to beat down some dwarves?
I am open for play most of the days this week, except Saturday.

Any time that suits you best?

//Kerrai

tags

Lasseman, it doesn't look like the day is forwarded yet, but if it is by tomorrow I can start playing any time from about 1200 to about 1500. If that doesn't work, I think we're looking at Wednesday at the earliest.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on April 20, 2013, 04:56:09 PM
Lasseman, it doesn't look like the day is forwarded yet, but if it is by tomorrow I can start playing any time from about 1200 to about 1500. If that doesn't work, I think we're looking at Wednesday at the earliest.
True, Kvasliad and Gnaarkil must finish the day4 game first.
Or have I missed something?

Mr B

Lars

IF you are still up for it i can play from 1300

/Lars

Barmution

Hey Hakos!

If you happen to read this today I'm available on short notice from now on until about 14.00 and could also do our match at 21.00 if that suits you. If not we'll have a look at the rest of the week :)

Cheers!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Hi Barm

Unfortunately I cannot play today due to birthdays and such things.

I would prefer to play next weekend (can play anytime) but if that is not possible I might be able to squeeze in a evening match during the week, i.e. after 19:00.

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: Lars on April 21, 2013, 10:01:23 AM

/Lars

Hmm, stuff got in the way unfortunately. Can you start as late as 1500 though? If that's doable, I can play, but I'm afraid I can't start much sooner or later.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on April 21, 2013, 12:08:58 PM

/Lars

Hmm, stuff got in the way unfortunately. Can you start as late as 1500 though? If that's doable, I can play, but I'm afraid I can't start much sooner or later.

okej lets go for 15 then

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on April 21, 2013, 11:59:15 AM
Hi Barm

Unfortunately I cannot play today due to birthdays and such things.

I would prefer to play next weekend (can play anytime) but if that is not possible I might be able to squeeze in a evening match during the week, i.e. after 19:00.

/Hakos
That's not a problem, H. I'm going to be a little busy during the weekend so how about a compromise: Friday between 19:00 and 20:00?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Lars on April 21, 2013, 12:16:44 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 21, 2013, 12:08:58 PM

/Lars

okej lets go for 15 then

Excellent, see you in 45!

tags

The Chaotic Dudes won a tough 2-1 grind over The Partly Animals, having reduced my team to 5 elves towards the end. It was one of those games where I got the extra apo inducement, and it really saved my skin. Both apos prevented permanent injuries. Phew. Not used to seeing my AV10 tree splintered, but it was of course a clawfest. Even so, there was excitement until the very last turn. Thanks for the game Lars! :)

tags

Mr. B:

QuoteWhen you create a league (with the "Create a league" menu in the "Leagues" tab), you are automatically its commissioner. So, you can edit and delete any match submitted in your league. To do that, go in the "Matchs" tab and select you league in the lists.

"Fake" match: you can add matchs that haven't been played (because a player was absent for example), so that the ranking be correct. In the "Matchs" tab, when selecting your league, an "Add match" menu will appear to do that.

From here: http://forum.bbleague.org/showthread.php?t=3298

Please do that for my MD4 match against Gnaarkill :)

johoohno

Quote from: Kerrai on April 19, 2013, 11:11:26 AM
Hey Johoohno

Ready to beat down some dwarves?
I am open for play most of the days this week, except Saturday.

Any time that suits you best?

//Kerrai

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I'd prefer playing tomorrow (Monday) at 21:00 CET. I know it might be hard for you this soon, so if you an't make I'm available Tuesday or Wednesday at 21:00 CET as well.