Season 10 Match Day 5 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, April 13, 2013, 08:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

I'll fix the tables tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up, I'm however all aware of how this is done... but could be useful for others..
Thanks!
/B

Kerrai

Quote from: johoohno on April 21, 2013, 08:26:36 PM
Quote from: Kerrai on April 19, 2013, 11:11:26 AM
Hey Johoohno

Ready to beat down some dwarves?
I am open for play most of the days this week, except Saturday.

Any time that suits you best?

//Kerrai

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I'd prefer playing tomorrow (Monday) at 21:00 CET. I know it might be hard for you this soon, so if you an't make I'm available Tuesday or Wednesday at 21:00 CET as well.

Tomorrow(today :)) at 21 should work fine.
See you then!

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on April 21, 2013, 12:47:10 PM
Quote from: hakos on April 21, 2013, 11:59:15 AM
Hi Barm

Unfortunately I cannot play today due to birthdays and such things.

I would prefer to play next weekend (can play anytime) but if that is not possible I might be able to squeeze in a evening match during the week, i.e. after 19:00.

/Hakos
That's not a problem, H. I'm going to be a little busy during the weekend so how about a compromise: Friday between 19:00 and 20:00?

-Barm

Ok, that should be doable, lets see ech other at 19:00 then.

/H

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on April 22, 2013, 01:32:11 PM
Quote from: Barmution on April 21, 2013, 12:47:10 PM
Quote from: hakos on April 21, 2013, 11:59:15 AM
Hi Barm

Unfortunately I cannot play today due to birthdays and such things.

I would prefer to play next weekend (can play anytime) but if that is not possible I might be able to squeeze in a evening match during the week, i.e. after 19:00.

/Hakos
That's not a problem, H. I'm going to be a little busy during the weekend so how about a compromise: Friday between 19:00 and 20:00?

-Barm

Ok, that should be doable, lets see ech other at 19:00 then.

/H
Great, catch you on Friday then :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Kerrai

Kerrai vs johoohno is played

I do not possess this blood bowl manager thingy, so cant get a sweet report up.

But it was a rather well played match that for the second time in a row ended in a draw where i scored in the 16th inning.
Thanks again for the fight Johoohno :)

tags

Kerrai

Alright, sweet

Got it up and running now, cheers :)

hakos

I just got a little bit surprised when looking into BB Manager. Seems I just got my fifth loss without having played the fifth match.

Yeah, yeah, I know, will most likely lose against Barmutions chaotic dwarves, but I would prefer to play about it first...

Anyway, seems all have four or five played matches except Gnaarkill who only have 3 played matches. I wonder if maybe the fake match put me as the loser instead of Gnaarkill?

/Hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on April 25, 2013, 09:11:22 PM
I just got a little bit surprised when looking into BB Manager. Seems I just got my fifth loss without having played the fifth match.

Yeah, yeah, I know, will most likely lose against Barmutions chaotic dwarves, but I would prefer to play about it first...

Anyway, seems all have four or five played matches except Gnaarkill who only have 3 played matches. I wonder if maybe the fake match put me as the loser instead of Gnaarkill?

/Hakos

Yo, Hakos everything is fine, just little me mixing up teams when creating that admin game.
Your MD5 is ready to be played and no worries the admin game is also fixed.

Thanks for highlighting this.
Good luck now
/B

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on April 25, 2013, 09:11:22 PM

/Hakos
Me too, else it wouldn't be a proper scientific experiment, no?

Reroute all frothons to the submental injectotron, tonight it's ON!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Barmution

The Mad Science Fair played a very close match against a Opa Gangnam Style that persisted in their struggle and came within inches of a draw:

I got lucky on the injury rolls and that might've been the only thing that saved the win for the sciency dorfs in the end. Well played, Hakos!

-Barm

Mr B

Gratz and we have a wo in my game vs the skaven.

So new MD ready.
Cheers!
/B

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on April 26, 2013, 09:10:18 PM
The Mad Science Fair played a very close match against a Opa Gangnam Style that persisted in their struggle and came within inches of a draw:

I got lucky on the injury rolls and that might've been the only thing that saved the win for the sciency dorfs in the end. Well played, Hakos!

-Barm

It was a closer game than I expected going in. The loss of one centaur really hurted the mobility of the chaos folks and I could use my speed to good advantage to score a quick goal in t3. However, the dwarfes joined together and used all their Guard quite a lot to thin out my ranks and I couldn't withstand the pressure. In t8 I had no players standing up on the field. All were down or off the pitch and the first half ended 1-1.

In the second half I managed to make a perfect kick and moved in with a lot of people between his goblins and dwarves while the rest tied his dwarves down. I was hoping to steal the ball from him but the goblins managed to transport it into a solid dwarf cage. After that I was severly out of position so he could score easily. Got three turns to equal the game and broke through but the minotaur blitz did put a stop to my final hope. I was really hoping for a "wild animal" roll there...

It was an intense and fun game, thanks for the match.

/Hakos