Season 10 Match Day 6 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, April 27, 2013, 02:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

And another match week bites the dust so here are the new matchups for week 6!

tags

First blood of match day 6 has been spilled! Except there wasn't really a whole lot of it. Blood, I mean. The wood elves seem to have come up with some remarkable new armour, and Timber Wolf donned his claw-resistant bark for the occasion. Finishing the game with 8 players on the pitch (which is really high by Partly Animals standards), the game ends 2-1 to the cheeky elves!

Barmution

Thanks for the game Kvasi!

Woodies are incredibly hard to play against when coached properly (which you are very close to doing  ;) )and with a Wizard that really did his thing well to boot, it was close to impossible to stop them.

Gratz on taking back the division lead, at least until Lasseman  plays his match, and good luck in MD7!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

johoohno, I cannot play until next weekend (may 4 or 5), hope you can play at that time. If not, let me know and I might be able to squeeze something in, probably very late, in the week, or maybe not

/hakos

johoohno

Quote from: hakos on April 28, 2013, 07:14:51 PM
johoohno, I cannot play until next weekend (may 4 or 5), hope you can play at that time. If not, let me know and I might be able to squeeze something in, probably very late, in the week, or maybe not

/hakos

Next weekend should work out just fine. Sunday at 21:00 CET will work out just fine for me. Possible Saturday too, but I'm not 100 % certain of that. Shall we call it a date on Sunday?

Lars

Gnaarkill  Whn can yuo play?
I would perfer today Monday or Wednesday or Thursday from about 1900-2400.

/Lars

Mr B

Ok, Kerr how does it look for you... next monday maybe?
21 cet?

Kerrai

Quote from: Mr B on April 29, 2013, 04:36:37 PM
21 cet?
Monday the 6th of May?

Should work, got nothing planed as of yet at least.

hakos

Quote from: johoohno on April 28, 2013, 10:51:39 PM

/hakos

Next weekend should work out just fine. Sunday at 21:00 CET will work out just fine for me. Possible Saturday too, but I'm not 100 % certain of that. Shall we call it a date on Sunday?

Sunday 21:00 CET will be fine.

Also, I realized today that tomorrow (wednesday) is a day free of work so I can actually play in tomorrow afternoon or evening as well if you are interested.

/ Hakos

Mr B

Quote from: Kerrai on April 29, 2013, 10:28:46 PM
21 cet?
Monday the 6th of May?

Cool... deal then.

Lars

Gnaarkill  are you back yet ? If you are, can you play this sunday i should be abel to play anytime.

/Lars

johoohno

Ready and waiting!

Quote from: hakos on April 30, 2013, 12:55:12 PM
Quote from: johoohno on April 28, 2013, 10:51:39 PM

/hakos

Sunday 21:00 CET will be fine.

Also, I realized today that tomorrow (wednesday) is a day free of work so I can actually play in tomorrow afternoon or evening as well if you are interested.

/ Hakos

hakos

One more match played and finally I got my first win for this season.

The underworld started to attack and got through my defense quite easily and scored already in turn 3. However, not without loss since I managed to badly hurt one of his guy. 5 turns left to score, felt comfortable. However, he played a very tight game and defended brilliantly. Luckily, the few times I managed to land some blows on his guys they landed hard and after thinning out his defense there is only so much that he can do. I scored the equalizer in turn 8.

In the second half he started with 10 players against my 11. But now the massacre started for real. In the first few turns I injured and knocked out almost his entire team. At one occasion I counted to 4 badly hurt and 4 KO at the same time in his team. Needless to say, I scored easily, twice, in the second half. I think the point there he simply gave up was either when I KO'd his troll or when the troll refused to go back to the playing field. Which meant the last 3-4 turns there was more or less no play. Just me using his few remaining players for target practice.

When looking in BBmanager it seems mostly even until I get to the armor and injury dices. There it is really clear how lucky I was with those dices. I feel sorry for the underworld team. He played good but to no avail when Nuffle was on my side.

/Hakos

Mr B

Quote from: Kerrai on April 29, 2013, 10:28:46 PM
21 cet?
Monday the 6th of May?

Alright, online and waiting. :)

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on May 03, 2013, 09:22:50 AM
Gnaarkill  are you back yet ? If you are, can you play this sunday i should be abel to play anytime.

/Lars
Apparently not, you got a wo here Lars.

Next round is up!