Season 10 Match Day 6 - MATCHES

Started by J-Reedy, April 27, 2013, 02:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr B

Thanks for a crazy game kerri.
It was very entertaining at least from my part. ::)

Goblin's 2 - 1 Dwarf's

Mr B

And Yes time for me to take a break.
However the admin stuff does not take much time it's the playing that does.

I can be around checking and helping with admin stuff both in here and in the client, but I wont participate in games.
And I know this is bad as we are quite few already.

So feel free to take on the mantle of NUL and swing it wide and high, I'll help out with any admin stuff.

Sorry for this, I have had a fun time with everyone one here but I need/want to spend more time with my family.
/B

hakos

Sorry to hear that Mr B.

Kind'a surprised that you leave us in the middle / end of a season, but some things are more important than blood bowl.

I do have a administrative question for you or someone else to answer, though.

I assume that there will be a play-off with single elimination after the last round. How do we decide who meets whom? Is it by the standings in game or according to BB manager?

I think I asked this last season as well but I do not remember what we said.

/Hakos

Mr B

Ohh, yes that was not so clear..
I'm staying the season out of course, so this season is not affected.

That is all handled by the client, and if admin want to change anything matchup wise it's possible.

Gnaarkill

Hey guys!

Just want to tell you guys that im back in bussiness! As I understand we will move forward to match day 7, correct?

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 07, 2013, 09:40:48 PM
Hey guys!

Just want to tell you guys that im back in bussiness! As I understand we will move forward to match day 7, correct?

/Gnaarkill

Yup, seems like you juuuust missed md6, it was rolled over earlier today.

tags

Quote from: Mr B on May 07, 2013, 03:28:19 PM

I can be around checking and helping with admin stuff both in here and in the client, but I wont participate in games.

So feel free to take on the mantle of NUL and swing it wide and high, I'll help out with any admin stuff.

Sorry for this, I have had a fun time with everyone one here but I need/want to spend more time with my family.
/B

Sorry to hear that, I hope you will return after 1-2 seasons. Let us know if you need any help with the admin stuff. I recently "cut down" on the BB playing as well, so this is actually the only place I do play for the time being. It really doesn't need to be big, but as long as we have 6+ players, I think that's really enough to keep the league going.

Mr B

That is true kvasilad, i'll be around just not into the MD stuff  8)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on May 07, 2013, 10:03:31 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 07, 2013, 09:40:48 PM
Hey guys!

/Gnaarkill

Yup, seems like you juuuust missed md6, it was rolled over earlier today.

No problemo!

I was prepared to loose 2-3 matches on a WO.

Mr B, don't worry we will hold the line while you are AFM (away from match) =)

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: Mr B on May 07, 2013, 03:28:19 PM

/B
You will be missed, B. Who is going to smash me to bits with either Khemri or Gobbos now? ;D

As Kvasi said, hope you'll be back after a season or two. I can certainly sympathize with wanting to spend more time with your family.

Have a good one and see you around!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.