Season 10 Match day 7

Started by J-Reedy, May 08, 2013, 04:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Alright. One more match day to go!

I'll try to get the thread for next season up this week but no guarantees. I'm in middle of translating a game at work and it's crunch time now with the game's release date approaching.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 08, 2013, 04:24:28 AM
I'll try to get the thread for next season up this week but no guarantees. I'm in middle of translating a game at work and it's crunch time now with the game's release date approaching.

How do you get the screenshot? Is that just manually dumping from the in-game view and cropping it, or is there some magic? Seems like any one of us could do it unless you're using some admin power magic :)

tags

johoohno: I have a mini-vacation coming up, basically off work from Thursday to Sunday. Most times those days should work for me, so please just name your time.

Kerrai

Hey Barmution

What day suits you the best this week?
I could probably play on most days if its around 19:00 - 20:00

Barmution

Quote from: Kerrai on May 08, 2013, 08:18:02 AM
Hey Barmution

What day suits you the best this week?
I could probably play on most days if its around 19:00 - 20:00
How about Friday at 20:00 then? You're on Swedish time (GMT+2/CEST), right?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on May 08, 2013, 07:34:32 AM
Quote from: J-Reedy on May 08, 2013, 04:24:28 AM

How do you get the screenshot? Is that just manually dumping from the in-game view and cropping it, or is there some magic? Seems like any one of us could do it unless you're using some admin power magic :)

It's just as you guessed: First I summon either a divine aid or an infernal helper based on my current karma rating. Then the helper just goes in-game, Print Screens the schedule and then pastes the screen capture into my favourite graphics editor ja goes grazy with the cropper tool (infernal helpers tend to slash the picture into teeny-weeny bits so I prefer the divine aids). Then I just upload the pic into Photobucket (any online photo library with direct linking will do) and link it to the thread.

And yes, if the match day thread hasn't gone up in time, anybody who feels up to it can start the new thread.

Lars

Bantha in the near future i can play today wednesday from 1900 or anytime thursday or friday from 1900 or sunday from 2000. if none suits you we have to figure something out during next week.

/Lars

hakos

Hello Gnaarkill, welcome back, I assume you are eager to play now.

I can actually play any time this week, just let me know what suits you best.

Generally speaking I look into this thread once a day in the morning so if you reply late one evening it is quite probable that I can play the next day.

/Hakos

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on May 08, 2013, 09:10:11 AM
Bantha in the near future i can play today wednesday from 1900 or anytime thursday or friday from 1900 or sunday from 2000. if none suits you we have to figure something out during next week.

/Lars
Cool, I'll check the timing this evening and get back to you.
Cheers

Lars

Quote from: Mr B on May 08, 2013, 03:07:56 PM
Quote from: Lars on May 08, 2013, 09:10:11 AM

/Lars
Cool, I'll check the timing this evening and get back to you.
Cheers

Okej i will check the thread from time to time to see what the outcome will be

johoohno

Quote from: kvasilad on May 08, 2013, 07:35:39 AM
johoohno: I have a mini-vacation coming up, basically off work from Thursday to Sunday. Most times those days should work for me, so please just name your time.

Hi! Most likely all evening works. Shall we say tomorrow (Thursday) night at 21:00 CET?

Mr B

Alright lets get it on tonight then  8)
21 cet looks like a plan at the moment so in about 40min

Lars

Mr B

Thanks for the game Lasse, not that many blocks that went in favor for the gobbs.
Three double skulls was it?...

No matter I sucked nuffle dry vs the dwarfs.  ::)

Cheers!
/B

Lars

So the Gobo vs Chaos  match has been played. Due to a really big difference in team value the gobos was able to hire the star troll, morg and bribe the referee. The chaos team started with the ball and managed to KO a gobo and send out one of the trolls in the first couple of blocks, they also managed to secure the ball. After this the Gooblin team started to drift out towards one side of the pitch. The chaos team changed side and managed to go around the whole team and score around round 6. After the TD the goblins tried to do something good with the ball but the lack of rerolls made the run a bit short.

In the start of second half the gobos put a really strong gang on the pitch consisting of three trolls, morg, the ball and chain and the chainsaw guy. so this looked like it would be a blood bath. But Nuffles decsided that the chaos should do a blitz, the blitz sent the chainsaw gobo of the pitch with a injury. After that the gobos started to punch down all the dangerous chaos players and secure the ball. They managed to lock upp most pleyers at the midle of the feild. the pogo gobo started to move along one side and the chaos team managed to push him towards the edge of the feild. the gobos tried to free upp pogogoblin by blitzing with a troll but this became a disaster since he rolled a skulll block result and the loner kicked in. The next round the pogogoblin was pushed of the field. The chaos team managed to retrive the ball and make a goal in round 16.

The gobos was a bit unlucky during the match mostly due too the fact that loners managed to roll double skulls. the other thing that changed the match was the chaos blitz in the start of second half without that one the gobos would have had the upper hand I bleive.

but thanks for a great match and may nuffle be good to you in the future.

/Lars